I'm looking for accoustic songs with 3 parts to them, as in they have 3 different people playing (like Sweet Home Alabama), NOT songs with 3 parts (like The Wall).
I'm just looking for a good songs for me and my friends to play...as far as difficulty, we can handle about anything.
Thanks in advance.
Quote by PsylentKnight
songs with 3 parts to them, as in they have 3 different people playing (like Sweet Home Alabama), NOT songs with 3 parts (like The Wall).
D

Get rid of this stupid idea and play songs with 3 parts in them so you can play Sonic Youth's Trilogy and Can's Halleluwah. Much more fun to jam out.
I know the Foo Fighters have 3 guitarists, and I believe the Tragically Hip have 3 as well.
Acoustic Medley is awesome, I will def consider that.
I'm not a huge fan of Patience, but thanks
I don't really like Foo Fighters but I'll have to look up Tragically Hip
I would love to learn that, theo, but it looks like the type of thing that would difficult to find tabs for, but we'll see.
Thanks,
Keep the ideas coming. ^^
Quote by PsylentKnight
Acoustic Medley is awesome, I will def consider that.
I'm not a huge fan of Patience, but thanks
I don't really like Foo Fighters but I'll have to look up Tragically Hip
I would love to learn that, theo, but it looks like the type of thing that would difficult to find tabs for, but we'll see.
Thanks,
Keep the ideas coming. ^^

inb4 You have an ear, you know...
Holy crap, I didn't even know how freaking crazy the Friday Night thing got...thats amazing. o___o
lol, did you even listen to it rhino? That'd be like impossible to learn for listening and/or pausing the video and watching their fingers. But anyway...
Quote by PsylentKnight
lol, did you even listen to it rhino? That'd be like impossible to learn for listening and/or pausing the video and watching their fingers. But anyway...

Certain people always say that when they see the word tabs. Hence the inb4. Therefore I pretty much put a flameshield up for you, bro. No need for thanks.
Quote by PsylentKnight
But you said it anyway...but uh...thanks? >_>
He was basically just saying that people will say it, it wasn't a direct statement from himself.....or was it >.>
All gypsy jazz songs: 2 guitars and 1 contrabass. Just make your lousiest guitar player play contrabass
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
More Than Words has a three-way vocal melody.

teehee, three-way
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by devourke
Get rid of one of your friends and play Andrew Jackson Jihad

ftfy
Quote by FishStik
All gypsy jazz songs: 2 guitars and 1 contrabass. Just make your lousiest guitar player play contrabass

Haha I'd be the worst lol, I've only been playing 3 months (though I'm doing pretty damn well), the others have been playing 3+ years.
I'll be sure to look them up. ^^