Page 1 of 2
Whenever I take Ibuprofen, it always makes me feel at least 70% better no matter what my symptoms are. It is literally my miracle drug.

So, Pit, do you have any over-the-counter medications that fix world problems?
Last edited by rhinomiester647 at Feb 7, 2012,
Creatine
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I don't take medicine, it makes people soft. I guess I just earn for the good ole'days where the sick and hurt usually died with a week. Natural selection was a powerful thing.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Paracetamol plus, nice little caffiene kick too but if you take them and ibuprofen together it's the buisness. (And yes it's safe to do so)
Meth
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
I agree with Ibuprofen. Whenever I get a migraine that's what I take. It works great.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Nzt

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Caffeine, which is also like half of the world's miracle drug.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Quote by rhinomiester647
Whenever I take Ibuprofen, it always makes me feel at least 70% better no matter what my symptoms are. It is literally my miracle drug.

So, Pit, do you have any over-the-counter medications that fix world problems?

Oh yeah, love that delicious placebo taste
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Marijuana
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am so surprised nobody has said weed yet.

So...weed.

Edit: Oh damnit nvm
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Ibuprofen and caffeine are my go to drugs.

Iburofen always works with headaches for me.

Afrin or sudafed is a beast for congestion.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Sleep.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I really don't like taking medicine when I'm ill. However, for the sake of others, I'll sometimes pop a midol when need be.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Arsenic. Warms me right up.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by technicolour
krocodile

/flesh off arms and legs

I did a project that touched upon that, nasty shit.

DMT gets it done for me. or Ayahuasca.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
MDMA, makes you feel like everything is just gonna be okay no matter what kinda shit your in. And also if you have ANY physical symptoms of ANY magnitude, it makes you either not able to feel them or forget about them. Makes ya just feel great. Too bad it only masks the effects and it's temporary.

If I ever had to fight a huge guy or something I'd take MDMA. Make my ass-whooping feel great!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by zgr0826
Marijuana

Quote by yellowfrizbee
I am so surprised nobody has said weed yet.

So...weed.

Edit: Oh damnit nvm

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
And weed.

Yep.

I really like amphetamine too
i stopped taking medicines about 3 years ago. i feel like people take them too often. if i have a headache, i can just deal with it, drink water and what not. i feel like the more aspirin you take the less it effects you, so if i break my arm, i want my medicines to be effective. yeahits extreme but im weird.

oh, i see the weed posts

i feeel like synthetic acid is nice. it makes you feel more and understand more. its definitely a miracle drug. i advice all musicians to take 2c-i or 2c-b at least once for the experience. listen to siberian breaks by mgmt and sun of nothing by btbam. if you dont cry, you have no soul.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 8, 2012,
Tramadol hydrochloride. Yyyep.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
im currently writing a research proposal for funding to make my miracle drug(anticancer and also gives the patient 2 superpowers of their choice) if that counts
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Occasional stimulants for the body.
Marijuana and beer for the mind.
Mushrooms for the soul.

Strength with the trinity fights sickness and "dis ease".
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Page 1 of 2