Page 1 of 4
I need help fellow pit dwellers. About a year ago I was at a girl friends house and I got a little bit too drunk, and I made the horrible mistake of driving home that night which I got caught for. The girl I was with was actually the girl who called the cops on me, which in my opinion is a rat thing to do.
A couple of days ago this girl got in touch after we hadn't talked in a year and basically now she wants to have sex with me, because her and her boyfriend broke up recently. My question is, do I have sex with her despite the fact that she called the cops on me and caused me all sorts of grief, or do I tell her to go F*ck herself?
Thoughts?
FYI We dated for a couple months and the drunk driving incident is what ended it.
And the reason why I left that night was because We were in a fight,
Last edited by Dewy141 at Feb 7, 2012,
Rat thing to do was the right thing to do. Hope she's just saying that so she can laugh at you and mock you mercilessly when you pull out your pencil dick. Metal sucks btw
How blue are your balls?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Fuck her and then before you blow, pull out and cream in her ass while shouting, "THIS IS FOR BEING A NARK!" and then never talk to her again.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
**** her then tell her to go **** herself.

WIN WIN!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Integrity.

There's been a couple of girls who I could have been with, and got sex on tap. But, I didn't want to string someone along.

Sex isn't that much of a big deal. I've had enough sex in the past to be happy and i'm pretty certain I'm gonna end up getting married when I can have sex whenever I want
You don't have to call the cops to do the right thing... It probably cost him a court date and money and lots of other shit... She knows she's a girl, and that he probably wants vagina... and so the manipulation ensues.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
She did the right thing. If any of my friends took off drunk and I couldn't stop them, I'd call the cops too. For all you know, she thought she was saving your life.

So here's what you do: Give her pot brownies and then plant drugs in her dresser. Call cops. Alternatively, bring alcohol, finish up in her, then phone the cops to report underage drinking at her address and book it.
Last edited by madbasslover at Feb 7, 2012,
Quote by Dewy141
My question is, do I have sex with her despite the fact that she called the cops on me and caused me all sorts of grief, or do I tell her to go F*ck herself?
Thoughts?

Why don't you compromise. Tell her to go **** herself but she has to film it and send it to you.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Angry sex...hot...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Demonstrtate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Seperate completely
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
It's a booty call.

I wish someone would give me one.

Yes, I mean that in more than one way.
Stick it in TS.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by AgainstYou
Demonstrtate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Seperate completely

Disregard my first post and do this. Then I can pull a MAC.

Move in After Completion.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Carnivean
You don't have to call the cops to do the right thing... It probably cost him a court date and money and lots of other shit... She knows she's a girl, and that he probably wants vagina... and so the manipulation ensues.

Ya man I agree completely, She could have told me not to drive or at least tried to say something, instead of just telling me to leave then calling the cops on me.
Quote by WCPhils
**** her then tell her to go **** herself.

WIN WIN!

This. Sex her then leave her like her boyfriend.
In all honesty, she was right to call the cops. It was stupid to drink and drive.
1. buy drugs
2. sex
3. leave the drugs
4. po po
5. don't actually do this

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
1. buy drugs
2. sex
3. leave the drugs
4. po po

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Metal sucks btw

thats an interesting way 2 spell hockey sir

Quote by SteveHouse
1. buy drugs
2. sex
3. leave the drugs
4. po po

This, except ignore step 5.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SteveHouse
1. buy drugs
2. sex
3. leave the drugs
4. po po

I already said this.

Quote by Xiaoxi

Goddammit, I'm never making a joke on the internet again.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You should go drive off a bridge you selfish, short-sighted fuck.

Think you're being a bit extreme, chill out.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
This. Sex her then leave her like her boyfriend.
In all honesty, she was right to call the cops. It was stupid to drink and drive.

It really depends whether or not it was "stupid" based on TS' personal individualized life value system.

I would really hesitate before going around calling other people's decisions when they may be subconsciously suicidal.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
**** that shit... I mean don't. She sounds like a bitch man I wouldn't do it, it's likely to be more of the same bullshit and it should feel good to make a bit of a stand... unless yer johnsin'.... than **** that shit
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by madbasslover

Goddammit, I'm never making a joke on the internet again.

Brevity is da soul of wit

-some guy with a spear

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RU Experienced?
You should go drive off a bridge you selfish, short-sighted fuck.

Don't be mad just cuz your girl broke up with you and now TS is going to have sex with her. Sheesh..
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
If my friend was going to drive drunk, I would stop them physically, not let them leave like a pussy ass bitch then call the cops. They never even tried to stop me, they just called right away.
Quote by Dewy141
If my friend was going to drive drunk, I would stop them physically, not let them leave like a pussy ass bitch then call the cops. They never even tried to stop me, they just called right away.

What wisdom from the man who drank and drove, im glad that you will stop others though.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I know I'm responsible for my actions, but friends don't call the cops on each other.
Quote by Dewy141
I know I'm responsible for my actions, but friends don't call the cops on each other.

What if that friend was Hitler?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dewy141

You know drunk drivers have killed people and continue to kill people, right? You deserved to have the cops called on you.
Last edited by madbasslover at Feb 7, 2012,
I don't think calling the cops on Hitler would have helped the situation back then, considering they worked for Hitler.
Page 1 of 4