Songs for Cancer is contributing to both cancer research and the music industry. We have partnered up with Amazon.com, so that 100 percent of our proceeds are donated to cancer research. We work very closely with Amazon.com. At Songs for Cancer, we sell physical CDs and MP3 digital downloads through Amazon. In turn, Amazon sends us a 4-15 percent referral commission on each sale. We then donate all of our proceeds to cancer research. Our prices are exactly the same as Amazon's prices. The only difference with us is that a portion of your money will be going toward cancer research. Songs for Cancer is a very unique organization. Our innovative donation structure is strategized to help significantly contribute to cancer research, while increasing the number of people purchasing music in the United States (rather than downloading illegally). Through this method, users are more inspired to purchase their music, because they know their money is going to a good cause. We like to call it "killing two birds with one stone," in our attempt to contribute toward cancer research and record sales in the United States. Check it out!

www.SongsforCancer.com
Is there a way I can buy them through iTunes and still support the cause? I have no way of buying shit online atm.
I would, but I think buying digital content is bullshit. Go cigarettes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Naw man. My apologies. Our products are essentially Amazon.com products and prices though. You could use the same card you use for iTunes on Amazon.com.
Quote by darkstar2466
I would, but I think buying digital content is bullshit. Go cigarettes.
We sell physical albums as well! That's the beauty. Takes 1-2 business days to ship. It's like iTunes, Best Buy, and the American Cancer Society had a baby.
Songs for Blight is accidental to both blight analysis and the music industry. We accept partnered up with Amazon.com, so that 100 percent of our gain are donated to blight research. We plan actual carefully with Amazon.com. At Songs for Cancer, we advertise concrete CDs and MP3 agenda downloads through Amazon.