Page 1 of 2
well, so my friends have set up this band, theyre all experienced guys.

now they kicked out their lead guitarist, and the other guitar has stepped up.

basically, i now jam with them on bass at school, we write shit together and its sounding pretty kewl.

im bringing my guitar on friday to jam, and their cool with it, but im confused as to where i stand with them... basically, am i in, or arent i? have any of you been in this situation before?
Jar Jar Binks is what made the Star Wars prequels, it's a shame they cut him out of the third.
West Ham United
shut up krabbs..

i asked them, but the "band leader" of sorts said i was creepy and had hair like a russian hat. thats the kind of response i get. so after asking them, im asking you guys.
No, if you tuned lower, like say drop V, you would probably be in.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
They probably don't want you there but feel sorry for you since you're a Gungan so they let you tag along out of pity.

edit: till you fight a droid army and win of course.
Last edited by ikitson at Feb 7, 2012,
Quote by Spaztikko
shut up krabbs..

i asked them, but the "band leader" of sorts said i was creepy and had hair like a russian hat. thats the kind of response i get. so after asking them, im asking you guys.

In that case probably not.
Now get out of my restaurant, Russian Gungan.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Feb 7, 2012,
You should ask them! My band was trying out a few vocalist and one of them needed a ride where we jam at. So we pulled up at his house and he told his dad" Later dad Im going to go practice with my new band!" We had a good laugh. After the try out we told him the bad news and got all pissed.
Quote by megaluisdeth
You should ask them! My band was trying out a few vocalist and one of them needed a ride where we jam at. So we pulled up at his house and he told his dad" Later dad Im going to go practice with my new band!" We had a good laugh. After the try out we told him the bad news and got all pissed.

His dad must think his son is a pussy
Get someone you know to ask them who all is in the band.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Spaztikko
shut up krabbs..

i would say no then
and then he asked me where i got the "russian hat" and said he'd order three.

ive worked it out. im gonna bring in my guitar, then sutly drop in the question like

"**** YEAH I LOVVE BEING IN THIS BAND WITH YOU GUYS!".

and seeing how it goes from there.
Quote by Spaztikko
and then he asked me where i got the "russian hat" and said he'd order three.

ive worked it out. im gonna bring in my guitar, then sutly drop in the question like

"**** YEAH I LOVVE BEING IN THIS BAND WITH YOU GUYS!".

and seeing how it goes from there.

DON'T.
That's exactly what Jar Jar Binks would do: Attach himself to a group of guys as if he's wanted.
What happened with Jar Jar?
Oh, you know, many star wars fans committed homicides and suicides and genocides of Gungan cities.
You can prevent a war. Don't do this.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Best response I've seen.
My sig? Nice.
erm, he like saved naboo, and then protested against the emperor, before getting written out apart from like one appearance in ep3?
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Genius.
Quote by Spaztikko
erm, he like saved naboo, and then protested against the emperor, before getting written out apart from like one appearance in ep3?

No. He made a lousy trilogy even worse.
If you took the biggest and worst shit in your life and your anal sphincter ripped and bled and you said "oh well, at least my stomach is cleared", you're missing the point that it was still the worst shit you've taken.
Quote by Spaztikko
shut up krabbs..

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
my rig in my sig is just what i own. usually i have acces to a vypyr 30, and the opportunity has arised for me to purchase and or use a 1998 jackson explorer a la phill collen.
Quote by Spaztikko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golliwogg

closest thing to my hair. no shit.

....ermmm...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Page 1 of 2