Page 1 of 4
So my family was just sick recently and now i think im getting what they had. puking nonstop and constantly running to the bathroom possibly the worst feeling ever.

so my question for you pit is what is the worst feeling you ever had? it could be pain, illness. or anything that just sucked ass.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
Being born.

/grim
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Getting invited to the housewarming party of my ex that I'm still crazy about moving in with her boyfriend.

Nah just kidding. Girlfriend dying in a car accident tops it
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 8, 2012,
Overdosing on some shitty legal herb crap. Every time I think about it, the sick feeling of anxiety, fear and absolute nausea comes back, and sadly I don't think I'll ever forget about it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Overdosing on some shitty legal herb crap. Every time I think about it, the sick feeling of anxiety, fear and absolute nausea comes back, and sadly I don't think I'll ever forget about it.

haha, i have smoked some of that before except i didn't know, i thought it was just normal weed luckly though it didn't mess me up like that.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
Quote by MiseryMonster
haha, i have smoked some of that before except i didn't know, i thought it was just normal weed luckly though it didn't mess me up like that.

urg. Yeah, that's what they tell you, right? First of all it barely works as you probably know. Secondly, it's very easy to have too much (and do they tell you that? nope!).
Honestly scariest experience of my life. Thankfully I didn't know I could have died until a few days after when I did more research on it, or else I'd have freaked out even more and not have been able to focus and treat myself.
Scalpel at the tip of the urethra.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
when i found out my freind was committing suicide
im not an emotional person at all but the note made me cry...

Last edited by supersac at Feb 8, 2012,
I think he means physical feeling, guys. DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Feb 8, 2012,
Diarrhea.

Sore testicles.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Trizek
Diarrhea.
But sometimes it's nice and warm, and feels so relieving too

I also avoid curry for a while afterward.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Depression last year. My friends are great though, they stuck with me and all tried to help. I'm really happy to have them around.
West Ham United
well, im back from zuking for the first time tonight

This definitely blows
My girlfriend and I's rabbit that we've had for 2 years was recently murdered by my mother's dog. Because we accidentally left my door open. And because we momentarily ignored the rabbit's screeching thinking that it was the birds in another room, because rabbits don't normally make vocal sounds. That feels pretty bad, bro.
Last edited by Macabre_Turtle at Feb 8, 2012,
Let's break it into several categories here -

Physical - Fractured the fifth metacarpal, shattered the knuckle, broke the hamate, and put a hairline fracture into the wrist of my right hand all at once, but the real pain came when they had to re-break several of the bones, then move them around to set them. Hands down the worst pain I've ever felt physically.

Emotionally - there are several, but without getting too personal; seeing a friend I'd had for 10 years who was like a brother to me end up an alcoholic after barely a year away was pretty rough on me. Some people don't want any help, and it sucks to have to see it happen.

Illness - got bit by a spider a couple years back that saw me go into fever fits for four days, swell up, sport a killer rash, vomit all over the place, and roll in and out of consciousness. Sickest I've ever been.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I never get that sick, and I tend to take hits and falls pretty easily, so my vote goes to lame girly shit.
Bad food poisoning and puking every 15 minutes for 10 hours.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
costochondritis + SAD + new meds w/bad side effects + busted knee + weekly panic attacks + insomnia + quarter life crisis + band troubles = worst way to begin a decade ever
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
costochondritis + SAD + new meds w/bad side effects + busted knee + weekly panic attacks + insomnia + quarter life crisis + band troubles = worst way to begin a decade ever

Damn son. Get one of those wide-spectrum sunlamps.
The absolute worst physical pain is a stomachache. You just want to die.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
uhm... i dont know of a specific memory, but after my ex broke up with me i felt the worst emotions iv ever felt. it was horrible. im a bit schizophrenic, and it was worse than it should have been, but i absolutely lost it. i had no idea what was going on. i went crazy. did a whole bunch of crazy shit to myself, and almost walked out into traffic. but an owl told me not to. it said to just go home. and after that i was pretty good.
oh...bad acid trip that was horrible. i wonder if the DT remembers my story. i thought my friend was gonna rape me, and i was freaking out, and thought i was gonna die all night... it was all bad.
Quote by mesopatamius
Damn son. Get one of those wide-spectrum sunlamps.
The absolute worst physical pain is a stomachache. You just want to die.

i have possible stomach ulcers, and i get stomach aches that feel as if i was being stabbed. actually being stabbed would be a relief. i get nauseated and feel like passing out sometimes. god theyre awefull.
I've had major depression for 5 years for many reasons, but this has to be one of the worse-er reasons.

I was alone at home, my mum had gone off to work. my dad was sitting downstairs in his office and he immediately had a near fatal stroke that morning. I was woken up to the sounds of screaming and crying from my dad, who had collapsed on the office floor downstairs. He couldn't move at all. The left side of his body was completely paralyzed.

I phoned an ambulance when i found him. and when i put the phone down and cradled my dad, whimpering and sobbing, he said something to me he has never said to me in his life. That he was so proud of me and he loved me very much.

He was soon carted off to the hospital. The stroke would've killed him if i didn't call the ambulance a moment later. But now my family has been crippled financially because my father can't work anymore. They've lost their retirement fund just trying to pay the bills.

Now my dad and i can't indulge in any bonding with our hobbies that we used to do, like fishing. Because my dad has had to sell the boat to keep having food on the table. He can't play guitar anymore because the left side of his body has gone. We can't jam together anymore.

Quote by strat0blaster

Emotionally - there are several, but without getting too personal; seeing a friend I'd had for 10 years who was like a brother to me end up an alcoholic after barely a year away was pretty rough on me. Some people don't want any help, and it sucks to have to see it happen.

Similar situation happened to me. A friend that i had known for nearly 10 years had gotten resentful and hateful towards me and i had no idea why. He was like that for years. When we reconciled, the said that he has terminal bowel cancer and he has 10 years to live. He is 20 years old.

The last time i saw him, i went to his apartment. and i discovered that he does nothing all day buy spend his benefit money on booze, weed and mushrooms in completely insanitary conditions.

It broke my heart.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 8, 2012,
i ****ing hate the medical industry. medical bills ruins families. its a crime. out of everything the government wastes money on, free medical coverage, or at least 1000x cheaper should be something we have.
This thread is depressing the hell out of me.
I declare a group hug

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
^ Agreed

I was the closest to crying probably when my grandma passed away last year, so that was a shitty feeling. Also, problems with the females has gotten me down before.
One time my friend walked into his room when i was straddling a girls face in his bed and right at the moment he came in I finished all over her face. I was told that I should have said "You came just in time" but I never thought of that.
True Story.

Ruined orgasm is a shitty feeling.
I just read other posts in this thread and realized that my story is in the wrong place
Had it a few weeks ago. Or maybe a little more. After I had some weed I went into some state of total apathy towards everything. I thought I had finally gone insane. Everyone around me looked ugly and I absolutely hated them. And I was around my best friends. But yeah, at that moment I thought I'd never laugh again. I was annoyed at everyone and everything around me basically and wanted to murder anyone who laughed.

Also when I was younger when my dad had a heart attack but I was told when he was already in the hospital and that he was going to be alright.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Had it a few weeks ago. Or maybe a little more. After I had some weed I went into some state of total apathy towards everything. I thought I had finally gone insane. Everyone around me looked ugly and I absolutely hated them. And I was around my best friends. But yeah, at that moment I thought I'd never laugh again. I was annoyed at everyone and everything around me basically and wanted to murder anyone who laughed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
?

Watch the episode "You're Getting Old"

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 4