yes, if you turned down the drums a tiny bit it'd be perfect.
and I mean a TINY bit just to emphasize the guitar a little more
There's an entire forum for this shit. It's called "Recording."

*reported*

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
There's an entire forum for this shit. It's called "Recording."

*reported*

No one would see it fuqer
Quote by AlteredMaggot18

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
The balance is ok, but vocals need to be more in the front and drums more in the back. The main problem is that the room is too prominent. This should have been recorded in a much dryer room, especially for the drums and vocals. It also needs mastering treatment.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
As you're clearly enjoying being an arse to people despite you breaking the rules, I'll gladly point out the flaws in your mix - snare sounds horrible (no thump or crack to it, just a distant sound like the spot mic was muted and only the room mic is present), toms sound like cardboard, guitars don't have enough presence/definition and the vocals sit too low in the mix. Other than that, the bass has nowhere near enough power in the low end, and is barely audible most of the time, instead of sitting nicely below the bottom end of the guitars.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Feb 8, 2012,
Quote by AlteredMaggot18

Everyone else posts their music there. Everyone else had the same chance. You arent special
You guys need to get professionally recorded ... This actually sounds kind of cool. This sounds a lot like the music I enjoy seeing live. Has that local band vibe but in a good way.

Not a bad mix at all, just a little thin and distant sounding. Nothing really has meat to it.