Hello, have recently changed the jackson fr on my dxmg for a schaller bridge, put the strings back on did the stretching etc but the bridge is dipping down into the body quite a lot and I can't seem to fix it. I have tried adjusting the spring screws but that does not work. Any advice? I am going to upload some pictures as soon as I can find the cable to upload pictures from my phone.

Cheers
To set up a floating bridge you need to temporarily block the tremolo cavity so you can balance the tension of the strings and springs. If you're not familiar with the technique I can try and write it out for you. If you have tried and it is still not working then maybe it was installed improperly.
Thats fine. But my question is do you know how to properly set up a floating bridge?
I'm gonna go ahead and guess he doesn't... that would be a good place for you to start Kerbache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c-7-VMY_w
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
I guess I don't have a clue when push comes to shove I thought I would be able to do it by myself but I clearly don't. I will watch this video and hopefully that should be it but I will be back (hopefully not ) if im still stuck.

Cheers
youtube has a few other videos if that one isn't clear enough
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb