Poll Options
View poll results: How do you overcome the wall? aka the road block, the slump
I usually take a walk or do something else if I'm not getting anywhere
2 20%
Usually I keep on practicing and eventually I'll break out of it
4 40%
I try to find inspiration through other things movies, books and art
0 0%
I don't stress it, I go about life and naturally I'll get better.
4 40%
Voters: 10.
No not the album by Pink Floyd, it's the everyday battle that we fight. Not against music or against friends but against ourselves.
To over come "The Wall" is to defeat oneself. Why? because it's our self that holds us back from learning a technique, a song or even to think outside the box.
The Wall isn't something we face once and it's over, it's a Final Fantasy boss "it keeps coming back". And it has too because without it there is no improving or innovation.

No one plays guitar and says "I want to be the same as I was last year and not learn anything, I want to be the same play the same and never ever change".
Everyone has their way of becoming better and better, and we achieve this through different means because we are all individuals and do things our own way.

How do you guys get passed the wall usually?
i love that album. its probably my favourite pink floyd record, and in my top 5 albums of all time

edit: oh shit... my bad... iv learned that my struggles in life are all inside my head. if i had no emotions, i would probably live a very fulfilling life. but im kinda schizo and go thru a lot of shit inside my head that prevents me from doing a lot of things, especially the simple things.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 8, 2012,
Life is a waterfall
We drink from the river
Then we turn around and put up our walls
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
Life is a waterfall
We drink from the river
Then we turn around and put up our walls

I JUST listened to that today.
I just click the Facebook icon on the top left.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana