Poll: Tone or playabilty?
Poll Options
View poll results: Tone or playabilty?
If the guitar as such sweet tone, It would be okay if the guitar was just a little harder to play
7 35%
No I can fix my tone with effects and amps let me be able to play with ease
11 55%
I don't care
2 10%
Voters: 20.
you know, you can make even the crappiest guitar sound cool somehow. I gotta have playability. Half of tone is the player anyway.
Go back to the shadow!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
How about both?

HOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAY!!!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
70/30 tone/playability. You can get a crappy guitar to sound better, but it'd save a lot of time and money to just get a decent sounding guitar straight up and most guitars which are nice to play sound good, so they're fairly correlated.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by seeneyj
How about both?

HOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAY!!!

+1 There's enough guitars in the world that you can be pretty picky.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Please stop making threads. Please.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana