I dropped three times or more
23 19%
I never dropped it
43 35%
My friend dropped my guitar
8 7%
Voters: 122.
Page 1 of 2
i dont think iv ever dropped it, i have bumbed it a few times and its got scratches, and a mystery chip....
What does holding it in my lap and it falling forwards and chipping on the desk in front of me count as?
My strap will randomly come undone while im playing but I've always managed to save it. A friend has knocked it over once though.
mine falls alll the time but only because i dont have a stand and i lean it on the wall. my friend once dropped his guitar down a flight of stairs.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Like once, my cat jumped and it fell off the stand and hit my Korg AX3000G (a big chunk of metal.) I still think about that drop, but, it's a Gibson Les Paul, sure, you're meant to take care of these things, but, they were built to last.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Feb 8, 2012,
Quote by GoldfishMoon
What does holding it in my lap and it falling forwards and chipping on the desk in front of me count as?

edit: I guess this isn't what he was talking about, but I usually bump it against my desk when I'm picking it up, and now it has a has that terrible dent (along with some smaller, somewhat visible scratches)
Attachments:
fenderdent.jpg
hi
Last edited by inproninja at Feb 8, 2012,
41 times
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
More importantly, how many times have I ridden my guitar like evil black witch, to smite young children in the night?

Twice
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
More importantly, how many times have I ridden my guitar like evil black witch, to smite young children in the night?

Twice

I do that with my mandolin.

being 6'7, its more hilarious than intimidating
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
I do that with my mandolin.

being 6'7, its more hilarious than intimidating

Well played good sir.

How far do your legs stick out of your dress?
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Not that often, but I always bash it on things
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Toadvine

Well played good sir.

How far do your legs stick out of your dress?

all the way... it gets windy

(im also a tease)
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Never dropped it. I knocked it over a couple of times.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Never ever ever never.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
My Dean has tons of battle scars, but it's an ML and impossible to break. My Tele has a few battlescars aswell, but the worst damage is the years of sweat that have seeped into the pine.... and the belt buckle wounds on the back.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
All the time. mostly from it being in the way and me accidentally knocking it over or something like that. Never dropped it totally when playing though, the straps has come loose a couple of times, but I always catch it before it hits the floor.
Not as much as I've dropped my son, thank God.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Which guitar? I have four.

I've dropped my cheap acoustic a couple of times, but that's it.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
33 1/2 times.

That's my old one though.

My newer one is too heavy to even pick up so I don't have to worry about dropping it.
I think maybe once, ever. It has fallen over when it was propped up a few times. It's got a few chips in it but it's a warrior, so it's fine.

I remember once my best friend at the time tried to do that guitar throw thing. His strap came undone and his les paul fell right to the ground and broke the nut. That was a good one.
I fall asleep with my guitar. Usually every night, I wake up at like 3 in the morning to the sound of my guitar hitting the ground. I just roll over and go back to sleep.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
6.345 times, if i recall correctly.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I've dropped it countless times, sometimes i have had it leaning up against a wall and it fell down, and this other time i got carried away during a solo/outro to a song and like an idiot, i threw it across the floor, the tuning peg has been bent for a while now.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've never dropped my guitar before but it has fell on its own about two times, and I've bumped it quite a bit. Also my strap came loose once but I caught my guitar before it hit the floor.

I remember when my teacher first gave me his guitar. I was practicing one night and I bumped it lightly on my bunk bed. I looked at the bottom of my body and I saw this dent that scratched off some of the paint. I almost burst into tears, so I went and told my teacher and started spazing out.......but it turned out that he put that dent there a long time ago and the bump never damaged my guitar at all. I've gotten much more lax though since I've had it for over a year now.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I droped it once.It's a copy of Randy Rhoads`Jacksons that i built in wood shop.I was standing in my former guitar class talking to the new students and the ****ing strap poped off.It hit so hard that the head stock broke in 3 spots and all the frets poped loose on the high side of the fretboard.I did manage to make it playable again but it`s never been the same so i`m going to make a whole new neck for it.
I've never dropped them or knocked them over, but I tend to bang them into the wall/ceiling when I take them off.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Current guitar, never. I once dropped my Gibson Explorer (don't have it anymore )... but I catched it before it hit the ground.
I havent yet
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Page 1 of 2