My guitar is always striving to do better
9 14%
My guitar fails at life
5 8%
Voters: 64.
Your guitar's personality
The poll is just for fun, just write down your guitar's personality
Last edited by takachan at Feb 8, 2012,
Schecter CSH-1 A classy, beautiful lady who's not afraid to get dirty.
Jazzmaster, a dark, sexy, temptress who fulfills all of my freaky desires.

Not to mention all my pedals are like nasty, nasty toys.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
My PRS. Is a beautiful relic I stole off a man named Kurtz in the deep congo with a tribe of fiendish natives ready to dispose me at his very whim.
my acoustic loves me and i love it itslike my best freind

mt electric is easier to play but can have some bitch fits sometimes especially when mi tuning
Mine is a dirty little girl who can play innocent very well too. She does what I want if she gets what she wants, which is to be played. But sometime here drug use gets her into strops and she refuses to do my bidding.
Mine's a lesbian; it likes playing with a strap-on.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Last edited by Dory77 at Feb 8, 2012,
A lot of my guitars were my dad's, now they're mine, so in essence they're used to having a new master.

My Ibanez RG7321 is kind of like this big buff black guy that's really nice but nobody knows how to approach him.

My pink strat's a Hot Topic punk.

My Gibson SG-3 is unique, and it's gotten to his head.

My Schecter Tempest is a racist.
LAG Arkane Master Series - plays like a dream, and so it should... can't really fault it in any way to be honest, I just wish I had the cash to have a very similar guitar custom built by LAG that has no middle pickup, and then replace the EMG's with Bareknuckle Nailbombs... then it would basically be my dream guitar.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
A classic girl who likes new toys and gadgets. She can take it hard or soft. She can sing or scream or purr on demand but she's wired up differently to most of her kind. [This a pretty good description of my ex as well x) ]
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
My guitars are cold strangers I've bought, and brought into my home in my time of weakness. They sulk in the darkened corners of my room, with hordes of head-thrusting cactus-faced imps in their twisted wooden bodies. They scream at me in the twilight hours, begging me to tease them, so they can run their scaly claws inside my soul, and tear out my bloody melody.

And sometimes. . .

I let them.

but yeah my guitars are cool 'n stuff
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
My Tele is my friend, stands by me every step of the way. I'm the one who lets her down.
My jazz bass resents me and only stays with me out of love.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
It's a ****ing object. None of course.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My guitar is f*cking sexy. It responds to exactly what I do & always wants to do better.
It is an absolute workhorse & a complete boss at it's job.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
The best way to describe my Jazzmaster, Thurston, is that he's sort of like one of those difficult horses you sometimes hear about. You have to really know what you're doing with him, or else you're gonna fuck up. I love him, though.

You have to play by his rules to play him, basically. I can't play him like I do my other guitars, possibly because he's the only boy guitar I own (the rest are girls, of course).
Last edited by Holy Katana at Feb 8, 2012,
Me and my guitar get on alright. Sometimes she has little tantrums but other than that, we're cool.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Toadvine
My guitars are cold strangers I've bought, and brought into my home in my time of weakness. They sulk in the darkened corners of my room, with hordes of head-thrusting cactus-faced imps in their twisted wooden bodies. They scream at me in the twilight hours, begging me to tease them, so they can run their scaly claws inside my soul, and tear out my bloody melody.

And sometimes. . .

I let them.

It's..... Beautiful!
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by stealstrings
Me and my guitar get on alright. Sometimes she has little tantrums but other than that, we're cool.

The best way to sort that out is to slap her about a bit and get her silliness out of her. Then she will work perfectly for you
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
A vegan who dosn't have his proper intake of nuitrition. He is very wiry and lanky.
My Flying V chose me.

She's athletic and fiery. Quite volatile at times. But she can be a proper little slut when she wants to be. What with tickling me in all the right areas, including in public when we first met each other at the store. She's got to be a virgin if she sounds that tight.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My guitar is a piece of wood.

Okay, fine, two pieces of wood bolted together.

Edit:
Quote by Portuguese_boy
My guitar is an object, so it's a woman.

This is the only acceptable answer in the thread.
My guitar chose me.
We are bound in a non comprehensive chain.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt