Basically, christians who judge you and yet worship God. Christians who use their faith to hate, and Christians who say God hates you.

They are basically hypocrites, I don't know why it's suddenly cool to be a christian again and defend God, but, that's just crazy.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
So what's the point in this thread brah?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
There wasn't one before and I'm tired of people saying Mama Kin's fake and people who stretch are gay and gay people suck (not in THAT way.) - that my point, plus, there's a bigoted athiests thread, and, really!? - So, that's why this thread. Ed.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
TS, u one gay ass nigga

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana