Page 1 of 2
Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic.

All we know is, he's called The Stig!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Some say he was born in space, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Top Gear's overrated. "Oh look, everyone, people driving - but the catch is... they're British!"

Granted, that's just in America. Not sure how they attract viewers in the UK.
By being childish, racist, sexist and politically incorrect on the BBC. You know, fun and interesting.
Some say he is a monopole, yet he has 2 poles.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by JackalUK
By being childish, racist, sexist and politically incorrect on the BBC. You know, fun and interesting.

Probably why I don't find it that interesting. We're all childish, racist, sexist, and politically incorrect anyway so the novelty's lost on me.
some say that his milkshake is better than kelis's...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Some say he makes Swiss cheese for a hobby...
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Quote by smb
Perry McCarthy was the best Stig.

I've met him. He was perhaps the most boring man I've ever spent breakfast with

Ashley
Quote by JackalUK
I'm the best stig, just don't let anyone know.

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Best show on television.

ATTACK-STIIG

The 70's trailer they made for The Interceptors is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Oh how I love the choreographed politically incorrect jokes that Clarkson tells every show, with Hammond sniggering in the corner like a little weasel.

Quote by Novacane...
Oh how I love the choreographed politically incorrect jokes that Clarkson tells every show, with Hammond sniggering in the corner like a little weasel.

Dont like it? Then dont watch it.

Or have you nothing better to do than watch TV shows you dont like, then complain about them.

PSN ID: ArranP
Some say the television show he stars in has been in decline for the past six years and is now little more that two irritating men and James May living out their mid-life crises on public television.

All we know is, I should have used the word most.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by apmaman
Dont like it? Then dont watch it.

Or have you nothing better to do than watch TV shows you dont like, then complain about them.

That's pretty much it, yeah.
Top Gear is a bucket of shit. Jeremy Clarkson needs to be shot, cut up, burnt then scattered in pig food which then, when it leaves the pig in the form of excrement, it needs to be buried in the deepest cavern in the deepest ocean never to see the light of day.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Top Gear is a bucket of shit. Jeremy Clarkson needs to be shot, cut up, burnt then scattered in pig food which then, when it leaves the pig in the form of excrement, it needs to be buried in the deepest cavern in the deepest ocean never to see the light of day.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Stig is clearly a retired drunk and drugged up race car driver, who is hidden behind the helmet at all times, because he refused to wash and cut his greasy long hair and get his rotten teeth fixed.
Some say he created his on thread on UG just to see how many miserable ****s will whine about how shit Top Gear is.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I like cars, so I like Top Gear, I just have to watch it muted. Jeremy Clarkson and his stupid voice is more irritating than a ghost pepper flavoured condom.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

You know, he once punched Piers Morgan. He's alright by me.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

eeyup
Technically all our legs are hydraulic since muscles work by pumping blood in and out of them to generate expansion and contraction forces. Not so different from a linear hydraulic actuator.
Quote by Jackintehbox
You know, he once punched Piers Morgan. He's alright by me.

Okay, that does make him slightly better than Hitler, but still worse than Osama Bin Laden and Bruno Mars.
Some say questionable things about him. Others disagree. All we know is he's called the Stig!
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Page 1 of 2