i wanna hear so much iron maiden style and gothenbuurg melodies in order to be able to create my own !

here are some songs that contain this style of melodies and i wanna hear more songs and melodies that sounds similair to this ones :
in flames - embody the invisible / swim / resin / man made god /
disarmonia mundi - a taste of collapse / nihilistic overdrive / ties that binds
iron maiden - aces high / revelation / trooper / die with your boots on
kalmah - hero to us
unearth - so it goes / zombie autopilot

and plzzz if possible give me chords progression that sounds good with ( heavy / gothenburg / melodeath ) melodies ( for example : E - E - C - D in the key of E ) and thnx
If you're truly passionate about this... Melody... Then you should be willing to find it yourself...
i found but i want more ! cuz i used to discover bands that have about 1/20 of their songs that contain this melodies ! i wanna discover songs not bands ! and seeking for songs is harder than seeking for bands
Check out bands such as At the gates and Dark Tranquility mqybe even The Black Dahlia mudrer.

They're more riff based but solo melodies are generally quite good.
Rec thread, top of page for this please.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by VoodooMaster
If you're truly passionate about this... Melody... Then you should be willing to find it yourself...

Oh right
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.