Just got an email from Virgin saying that my internet is going up from 50mb to 120mb completely free of charge! I only upgraded to 50mb a couple weeks ago too, from 10mb. So this is like hyperspeed for me haha.

What service provider do you use, and what speed are you on?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
VM, it's going up to 60mb once they upgrade. I doubt it will get ****ing near it though in practice.
I'm with Virgin as well, we're getting ours doubled too from 30mb/s to 60mb/s.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
56 Mb/s. It's a decent speed though the PC I use sucks. I have 4 laptops in the house but there not as satisfying as a proper desktop PC.
They won't install cable in my area for some reason. I'm still stuck on 10mb :/
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
im with Virgin, but in a highly populated student area, we pay for 30mb, normally we only get 0.1.....
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
Virgin media are bumping ours from 50 to 120 too
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I live in America, so its super ****ing shitty. Im with comcast and Im on 25 mb/s plan. I get on average 3 mb/s download 1 mb/s upload when I go to the speed tests.

It wont let me do the test on speednet right now to actually show you, but Ive done it so many times and have gotten the same results. Oh and you guys are probably paying less than me for those 10x better speeds.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Oh the irony of speedtest.net loading very slowly.

CARRIT: Speedtest is blocked here in China. That's how slow our internet is. Let me get my VPN up.

DoubleCARRIT:

By the way, it says San Francisco because that's where my VPN reroutes my IP.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Last edited by Snowman388 at Feb 8, 2012,
I'm all for high-speed internet, but I only stream, never download.. so I only actually need about 3Mbps. Probably a lot of you like me too. What we in the UK really need is more generous DL limits
Quote by vitchb
I'm all for high-speed internet, but I only stream, never download.. so I only actually need about 3Mbps. Probably a lot of you like me too. What we in the UK really need is more generous DL limits

Yep. As you can see in my previous post, my speed is not that high, compared to many people.
However, it's pretty fast for everyday use (loads most web pages instantaneously), and i have unlimited downloads.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112

Good enough for gaming, upload is disappointing though, can't live stream.

EDIT: My parents only pay for 5 mbps.
sunbather is shit
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]

I have the worst internet. No doubt, i'm from South Africa. And we pay through our asses for it. My cell phone has faster internet when i plug it into my pc.
Quote by Tismort
2.62 MB/s screw you guys.

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.

To all of you complaining about having only 10 mb: Boo hoo, cry me a ****ing river!

EDIT: ^I thought you lived in China...?
EDIT 2: I saw your last post now. It might be your VPN that's slow, right?

My brother, living a few hundred miles east from here, have almost 500 mbps download and almost 100 in upload, as well as less than 10 ms ping...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Feb 8, 2012,
Quote by Snowman388

Until right before I turned 18 our internet was 19kbps, which is less than a fourth of yours lol.
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122

Good enough for gaming, upload is disappointing though, can't live stream.

EDIT: My parents only pay for 5 mbps.

If you can't live stream with a 24mb connection then there's an issue somewhere along the line.
I live-stream HD without issues on my 7mbps connection
Speed of light. Give or take a few kilometres.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash

Mine always works fine. Even when we have two computer an Xbox, a Playstation, and other devices all going at once.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 8, 2012,

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Slow as crap. Internet explorer at my school is faster than Chrome on my home computer.
Quote by vitchb
If you can't live stream with a 24mb connection then there's an issue somewhere along the line.
I live-stream HD without issues on my 7mbps connection

Just making sure we're on the same page, I mean live streaming stuff from my screen, like streaming whatever game I'm playing for people to watch.
sunbather is shit