Ok, so I'm a security guard at this financial institution. Besides security, we're also trained in first aid, cpr, and we have medications we can give to the associates that work here.
A little while ago I'm sitting at my desk, and this guy comes up and whispers to me that he needs some Imodium and a plastic bag. Apparently he'd crapped himself, and needed something to put his underwear in.

About a half an hour later he calls me from the men's room, and asked me to bring him his coat. Accident #2, and this time I had to let him out the back door (insert joke here), so that he could leave without anyone noticing him.
The look of shame and embarrassment on this guys face was priceless.

So what do you think the odds are, that this guy will ever come back to work?
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by aeroslash09
I bet your sig was in your mind throughout that situation.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by aeroslash09
I bet your sig was in your mind throughout that situation.

As was yours, apparently...

EDIT: As for TS, do you work at Brool Story Co.?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Last edited by Lord Waltaa at Feb 8, 2012,
Quote by Lord Waltaa
As was yours, apparently...

EDIT: As for TS, do you work at Brool Story Co.?

No. WFNNB

Quote by High&Mighty
You got played somehow and the dude made off with a ton of money.

I agree with this theory
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
My older brother told me a similar story about that happening at his job.

Whats up with grown people crapping themselves these days?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.