This is a presumably mid-late 80s Zion Turbo, as determined with communication with the company themselves. I was told that the pickups were made by Bill Lawrence for Zion and that the body could be maple or basswood, presumably basswood because of what appears to be dowels under the bridge posts, but it very clearly has a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard. It features a Kahler 2710 Killer series, but is missing one of the fine tuner bolts at the end (see picture below.) In order to replace it, the whole saddle will be replaced, and $35 for a saddle is just not there for me to do so right now. It is also missing the plastic tip off the switch, as well as a few screws on the backplate (has enough to be intact), and the clamps on the locking nut. It could use a good bit of TLC, and there are some dents, scratches, finish cracks, and it was also recommended that the bridge posts be replaced with a more modern system for anchoring.

There are TWO things that I would consider doing a straight trade for: a Schecter 007, or a Danelectro Mod-7. Otherwise cash only.

Pictures:
Overall
Pickup(This one is the better of the two condition-wise.)
Kahler with the missing saddle
Back

These pictures were taken when I first got it on trade. If anyone's interested, I plan on cleaning it up best I can.

Would LIKE to get $425 + $20 shipping, if it's any more, I'll cover the remainder. US only please.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Bump, also considering cash offers. There's a 007 that went up for sale and if I sell this reasonably, I might be able to jump on it >_>
Bump, $400 + shipping
Sale pending.
Sold, lock it up.