Hey guys,

I just finished reading The Heroin Diaries and decided to check out Mott The Hoople because Nikki Sixx talked about them all the time. I looked up two of their songs on YouTube (All The Way From Memphis, and Roll Away The Stone) and I cant believe i've never heard of them before. I really want to start listening to them now but I dont know anyone who listens to them. I was wondering if any of you were fans and if you could recommend some songs to listen to or albums to check out. And anyone who reads this and hasnt heard of them before I highly suggest you check them out. Heres a link to the video of All The Way From Memphis that got me hooked.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rdh57VSlHI
they got some great songs and when ian hunter went solo he did some more fantastic tunes!

some songs i'd reccomend: "all the young dudes", "once bitten twice shy", and "all the way from memphis"

some ian hunter songs i'd reccomend: "it aint easy when you fall/shades off" "boy" and "who do you love"

enjoy
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
they got some great songs and when ian hunter went solo he did some more fantastic tunes!

some songs i'd reccomend: "all the young dudes", "once bitten twice shy", and "all the way from memphis"

some ian hunter songs i'd reccomend: "it aint easy when you fall/shades off" "boy" and "who do you love"

enjoy

Once Bitten Twice Shy is a solo Ian Hunter Song. all of MTH's albums were good for different reasons (they didn't have a distinctive style for every album). I love the song Violence as well as Walking With a Mountain and Sucker. they did a really cool instrumental version of You Really Got Me that influenced Eddie Van Halens' for sure.