Page 1 of 4
As inspired by the "What UG Females want" thread, I've decided to make this. Most guys picture a woman that's tall, fit, and beautiful.

Is this true, my bretheren? What are your ideals in a woman.

Height
Personality
Popularity
Confidence
Talent
Tittie Size
Skip the username, call me Billy
There was a thread about this like a month ago, I'll dig up my answer from there.

Quote by theogonia777
I don't really have consistent a taste in females, it's very sporadic really. But if I had to pick my ideal female (physically), she would be about 5'7"-5'10", chubby belly, about 175 - 200ish, depending on height, brown or red hair, one blue eye and one green, and with like G cup breasts, and with glasses, if that counts as part of physical appearance. And she can have a penis, but I'm fine either way on that one. But I've liked plenty of females that don't fit a single one of those things.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Feb 8, 2012,
Currently? A bottle of Captain Morgan's and a 2l of coke, please.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I like my women like I like my scotch: Atleast 18 years old, smoking and full-bodied.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Height: Shorter than me
Personality: Crazy but classy
Popularity: Makes no difference
Confidence: Definitely.
Talent: Instrument preferably violin or piano perhaps.
Tittie Size: C or D or roundabout that.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Height: shorter or the same height as me
Personality: reckless
Popularity: don't care
Confidence: important I guess
Talent: anything artistic
Tittie Size: don't care, not stupid big.

also no scientists. Engineers a maybe.
Check my sig.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I already posted in the female thread so I'll just copy and paste.

I actually like girls that aren't super hot. They have this kind of imperfection that I think makes them more real than their slutty counterparts. I mean, I'm not saying that looks don't matter, it's just that most girls (yes, most girls) are very superficial in regards to themselves and don't have anything to offer intellectually or emotionally.

To be more specific:

Height - relatively short to me (I'm 6'2''), like 5'5'' to 5'10''

Personality - she would have to somewhat like me, I don't believe in all of that "opposites attract" bullshit: introverted and reserved, but able to open up in the appropriate situation, diverse musical tastes, atheistic. She also has to like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, that's a red flag if she doesn't.

Popularity - Are we in middle school?

Confidence - I don't have much so who cares if she doesn't either.

Talent - Would be cool if she played an instrument (piano or something) and was more knowledgeable in music theory than I am, that way I could learn something new.

Tittie Size - Shape matters more than size, but I prefer B's or small C's.
Last edited by Andrew C. S. at Feb 8, 2012,
A girl that wears loose-fitting t-shirts
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Height: Bit shorter than me, I find that cute. I'm 5"8
Personality: Laid-back, love of laughter, preferably somewhat common music & interests
Popularity: Doesn't especially matter
Confidence: Humble, mebbe a bit cheeky :P
Talent: Not sure I understand this one, but yah she should be good at something and have ambition
Tittie Size: I find that it's more about shape than size, but iuno.. average
Girl next door.

Tbh I don't have a "type", but as long as you don't wear excessive makeup (more than the eye stuff and maybe the face stuff that makes you look all the same colour), don't wear fake tan, aren't completely retarded and will abide by people who partake in drinking/smoking/getting high then chances are I'll like you.
I look for:
independence
doesn't look terrified when I bite her
has goals/is motivated/has some kind of direction in life

I avoid:
apathy
indifference
clinically depressed
living with parents (a little lenient here it depends on why)
has a vehicle (necessary in this city)
drinks too much
-----------
Height, cutoff is 5'10" about
Personality, can hold conversation for more than a couple minutes but also knows when to STFU.
Popularity, would like her to have at least some close friends so she isn't demanding my time all the time.
Confidence, average I guess, as long as she isn't timid.
Talent, passion for something she's good at is nice.
Tittie Size, as long as they aren't prepubescent/asian looking, middle Cs I guess.

Not like I go over a checklist with every woman I spend time with. I mostly focus on those things I avoid and if I spot them I start aborting the mission.
Last edited by BlackVoid at Feb 8, 2012,
Height: Preferably not much taller than I am, I don't mind a little taller but if she's massively taller I feel like a dwarf
Personality: Fairly care free and must have the ability to banter (my friend's take the piss out of everyone so the banter is a must)
Popularity: don't care as long as she's not anti-social
Confidence: Reasonably confident
Talent: It'll be fun if they play an instrument but to be honest I don't care
Tittie Size: Not something I think about a lot, I'm more of a leg man
Last edited by MM14 at Feb 8, 2012,
Originally Posted by theogonia777
I don't really have consistent a taste in females, it's very sporadic really. But if I had to pick my ideal female (physically), she would be about 5'7"-5'5", chubby belly, about 175 - 200ish, depending on height, black or red hair, one blue eye and one green, and with like G cup breasts, if that counts as part of physical appearance. . But I've liked plenty of females that don't fit a single one of those things.

modded a good post slightly for preference.

Edit: that's physical looks, the really difficult part is the personality of the person, and i'm not getting into that because it will depress me even more
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Feb 8, 2012,
Boobs: Minimum of .8 on the Motorboat scale
Ass: Minimum of .75 on the Jiggly scale

Other than that, a nice voice is always a plus.
Quote by BlackVoid
I look for:
independence
doesn't look terrified when I bite her
has goals/is motivated/has some kind of direction in life

I avoid:
apathy
indifference
clinically depressed
living with parents (a little lenient here it depends on why)
has a vehicle (necessary in this city)
drinks too much
-----------
Height, cutoff is 5'10" about
Personality, can hold conversation for more than a couple minutes but also knows when to STFU.
Popularity, would like her to have at least some close friends so she isn't demanding my time all the time.
Confidence, average I guess, as long as she isn't timid.
Talent, passion for something she's good at is nice.
Tittie Size, as long as they aren't prepubescent/asian looking, middle Cs I guess.

Not like I go over a checklist with every woman I spend time with. I mostly focus on those things I avoid and if I spot them I start aborting the mission.

I lol'd
I'm fairly flexible. Ideally, shorter than me (I'm 5'7) and not too skinny.
Brains is a big one. After going through uni, I almost have to date a girl who is actually clever. Preferably, someone who's in a technical/scientific field.

Hair colour/eye colour, etc., is not usually a big thing for me (although redheads are always a bonus).
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
The absolute ideal? smart, independent, movie and music loving atheist girl.

when it comes to looks I find so many kinds of women attractive it's probably some sort of problem, I'm not willing to rule anyone out, as long as they take care of themselves.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Height - Doesn't really matter that much, just not a lot taller than me.

Personality - Insert cliche answer here. But really, just someone I can connect with and can have a conversation with, and cuddle and watch movies 'erryday. They must enjoy cuddling, and snuggling, and the like.

Popularity - Irrelevant

Confidence - Irrelevant, the last girl I really liked was really down about her looks and her weight all the time, and it annoyed me tbh, but that's because she's absolutely stunning. Her body was great too, I dig dem curves. She has one of the best personalities ever, too. She friendzoned me, but we're still bestfriends though so it's koo... But yeah, confidence isn't required, but I admit it can get a little annoying sometimes.

Talent - Doesn't really matter, but it would be wicked if she could sing or play an instrument, we could jam and stuff.

Tittie Size - Doesn't matter, titties are titties dude.

Physical Features - I'm not too picky about much. If I find you're face attractive, then wunderbar. I prefer dat ass and dem thighs/hips/belly though. Weight isn't a big factor either, within limits though. I dig chubby chicks more than skinny chicks, but I don't mind if you're thin. I <3 everybody.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Last edited by MetallicSka at Feb 8, 2012,
Height - Same height to slightly shorter than me. <5'10

Personality - I'd rather not date a shallow bimbo, so their personality needs some sort of depth to it.

Popularity - IDGAF

Confidence - They shouldn't have hide behind anything.

Talent - Musical preference is actual a big one for me, as music is a massive part of my life. They would preferably play an instrument, or at least have a similar music taste as I do. Other than that, any other talent is just icing.

Tittie Size - For me, its not so much the size as their overall body proportions. If they have a nice figure or at the very least aren't fat, I'm not going to complain much.
Quote by Andrew C. S.
I lol'd

Hey man I want somethin to grab. Among other things, they are more fun when bigger. nawimsayin?
In approximate order:
  • Obscurity of music taste
  • Interest in no wave film
  • Admiration for Noam Chomsky
  • Similarity to Kathleen Hanna
  • Anachronistic dress
  • Penchant for experimental fiction
It doesn't matter what we want.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I just want it to be legal for me to bang trashy 16 year olds.

Come to England.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Come to England.

Or Canada.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
my girlfriend, on my lap. now.

Quote by NiL
I just want it to be legal for me to bang trashy 16 year olds.

Go live in Vegas.
Last edited by btones at Feb 8, 2012,
A normal life...

EDIT: Or success in the music.
Last edited by Tismort at Feb 8, 2012,
Height: not too short not too tall
Personality: nice
Popularity: lol sorry what is this, high school?
Confidence: not a pushover, not arrogant
Talent: yeah
Tittie Size: not too big

Also:
-likes books & punk & indie rawk
-isn't demure like girls who are soft on boys who are fearful of getting an earful
Quote by DonGlover
It doesn't matter what we want.

This is actually the most relevant post in the thread, I retract all previous assertions of preference.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Todd Hart
Come to England.

No one likes me there.

Quote by btones

Go live in Vegas.

I did some research and WOW.

I know what I'm doing this weekend.
Page 1 of 4