Page 1 of 2
Hey Everyone! I need your awesome ideas! I have an awesome dog that can do amazing things. Just check out this video of him balancing a double cheeseburger on his face while only touching the ground with his back two paws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CypPdznyXmA

What trick should I teach him next! Maybe an instrument, like jamming the piano keys, or something else! Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!
Last edited by cards347 at Feb 8, 2012,
1. You don't need to know my age.

2. Not sure what an adbot is. But pretty sure I am not one.

3. Why are you posting on my thread unless you have an idea or comment. Should I report you?

p.s. Calling a new member a bimbo isn't exactly a warm welcome.
I'm weary of same month join dates that open threads with links and write with fairly good grammer.

I do apologize for my error good sir/ma'am!

I deleted that message guys :embarrassed:

The video is legit as said above and all around

Edit 6: Teach it to bark-sing like the dog in Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Feb 8, 2012,
It's a legit video guys

And the song is extremely catchy 0.o

EDIT: Teach him to play the piano
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
not sure why the link is youtu.be and not youtube. If you don't trust the link, just go straight to YouTube and type in "baker burgerface". I'm just looking for some friendly views of the video so they can get a good laugh, and at the same time maybe give me ideas for the next trick he does.
Quote by vicarious46
It's a legit video guys

And the song is extremely catchy 0.o

EDIT: Teach him to play the piano

Thanks man! I might just do that!
Teach your dog to play balalaika, and then get another dog that plays garmon, and then teach the two of them to sing songs about bears drinking vodka in broken English with heavy Russian accents. That would be the greatest pair of Russian singing dogs ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Wow. I thought i was going to get malware by clicking that link.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Cool dog dude. Piano maybe?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I modified the link - points to the same place, but not sure why when I click "share" on the video it gives me youtu.be instead of youtube. Weird. I promise no malware though, haha.
Quote by cards347
I modified the link - points to the same place, but not sure why when I click "share" on the video it gives me youtu.be instead of youtube. Weird. I promise no malware though, haha.

That's just what youtube does. I think it's supposed to shorten the link in some way.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Nelsean
Cool dog dude. Piano maybe?

I think I might just do that one! I'm teaching him piano as we speak. Since I started this thread a few minutes ago, he is already plopping his jaw on the piano keys when I use the command "make some music". Eventually I might get him to use his paws as well.
Quote by theogonia777
Teach your dog to play balalaika, and then get another dog that plays garmon, and then teach the two of them to sing songs about bears drinking vodka in broken English with heavy Russian accents. That would be the greatest pair of Russian singing dogs ever.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
My wife just spent 30 min. with Baker and when you say "make some music" he throws his face on the piano. Maybe in the future we might post a video of him doing that. Going to get him to try and jump up and jam a bit with his paws.
Quote by SFosterS
I'm weary of same month join dates that open threads with links and write with fairly good grammer.

I do apologize for my error good sir/ma'am!

I deleted that message guys :embarrassed:

The video is legit as said above and all around

Edit 6: Teach it to bark-sing like the dog in Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii

No problem man. I know your looking out for the good of the site. Glad you enjoyed the video.
Baker burgerface, baaaaaker burgerface! Baker burgerface, baaaaaaaker burgerface!

Teach him how to post on UG.
lol'd
get him to howl along to the song
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
lol amazing! keyboard with sunglasses on hahahha.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by sam b
Teach it how to make the burger

Can you say dog hair much? haha. He can eat when he's done, cause I won't want it.
hahaha my dog does that too!

teach him to play piano.

some classical would be nice.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
This video is one of the many reason why I love the internet. Nicely done sir.
That was amazing

I'm always going to know you as the Baker Burgerface guy though now
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Hehe that's quite catchy aswell.
I liked the instrumentation too. Reminded me of Captain Beefheart's Abba Zabba

Do you have a lisp btw?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Ikillintel
lol amazing! keyboard with sunglasses on hahahha.

I'm totally using your sunglasses idea
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
cards347, I now dub thee Burgerface...Baker Burgerface.

Thank you good sir.

Now if I can just figure out how to change my name on here...
Quote by cards347
I'm totally using your sunglasses idea

Ok, what does everyone think of him with sunglasses, playing the piano like Stevie Wonder.
Thanks!

I'm going to edit this post as "Thanks for thinking the video is cool!" Was just reading the rules and saying just "Thanks" by itself may be considered as Spam apparently. I like full sentences too moderators, haha.
Last edited by cards347 at Feb 16, 2012,
This is awesome.

That will be all.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by cards347
Calling a new member a bimbo isn't exactly a warm welcome.
(Invalid img)

/Assumes drill sergeant-like tone of voice
Welcome to the Pit, new brother. A word of warning! Don't post annoying things here.

Sorry, I had to. But seriously, I don't give a shit what you teach your dog to do. I just don't.

Edit:

Quote by cards347
Was just reading the rules
Holy fucking shit! A new guy who reads the rules. You may fit in better than I thought, new guy. Your nickname is now "cards". Talk to 'em, cards!

You have now gained the crazysam seal of approval.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 17, 2012,
You should probably change your user title to "Baker Burgerface"
That way I'll remember you - also, shared the video on facebook. Good work newfriend
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Page 1 of 2