Page 1 of 2
Are you an asshole driver? Or are you very passive on the road?

I always thought I was a light-tempered driver. I grew up in Houston, which is a f*cking huge city. Everyone is always in a rush to go to work, and I find the people here generally drive well. I was never one to get upset while driving.

Then I moved to San Marcos, not too far from San Antonio, and Jesus I absolutely hate the drivers here. I've never gotten upset until moving out here, and that's when I realized; I'm an asshole driver.

I punish dickery with dickery, but naturally I'm a pretty alright driver.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I drive fast, but I'm a very courteous driver and don't get too angry at horrible ones. Except women.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
The drivers here are bumfuck retarded.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Two things piss me off beyond belief.

1 - DUHHHH HOW DO I USE MY TURN SIGNALS!?!?!
2 - General retardation stemming from an inability to follow the most basic of road rules.

I try not to be an asshole driver, but it's hard when so many people out there have no idea what the fuck they're doing. If you're going 20kms under the speed limit for no good reason, I will overtake you; if you're trying to enter traffic but don't have your indicator on, I'm not going to let you in, etc.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Feb 8, 2012,
Best thread title.

And as much as I hated it sometimes, I miss driving in Houston. 59 was a breeze, 45 was a little more of a challenge. Everyone was aware that everyone on 45 was an asshole, so they'd preemptively drive a little more aggressively. Trying to make it past downtown on 45 without going below 65 was something I'd always try to do out of fun.

And I'm guilty of the first and third pictures.

EDIT: Except nobody in Kingwood knew how to drive. At all.
I put c4 on all my vehicles, jihad jeepin' bitches errday
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Sometimes, but not usually though.

One thing that gets me though is when there is a lane closed, and it's obvious, but someone will inevitably drive all the way up the closed lane as far as they can and merge there, instead of back were everyone else is.

One time this guy drove all the way up the lane that was closing after I had already been sitting in traffic for a good 5-10 minutes, and tried to get in front of me. I kept making it look like he could get in front of me and then speeding up to the car in front. Eventually he ran out of room and starting running into cones and stuff and had to come to a complete stop.

My dad was in the passengers seat and he turned to me and said, "good job out douche-bagging the douche-bag."
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 8, 2012,
I love it when a whole group of random stranger drivers bands against one aggressive asshole.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

One time, I was in a turn lane at a 4-way intersection, about to turn left, and this cunt turns from the right, like almost all the way into my lane, and misses me by inches. Then she was the nerve to call ME a "fucking idiot".

I hope she died in a wreck.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I usually don't care about other drivers. If they're too close however I slow down to make them madder, or if I see them try and pass me I speed up until they realize they're ****ed and have to get back behind me.
Quote by WCPhils

One thing that gets me though is when there is a lane closed, and it's obvious, but someone will inevitably drive all the way up the closed lane as far as they can and merge there, instead of back were everyone else is.

YES. I hate that.

Look asshole, I've been waiting here for 10 minutes, I'm not letting you in because you think you're too important to wait in line like everyone else. Now fuck off mate.

EDIT:
Quote by Primus2112
Then she was the nerve to call ME a "fucking idiot".

One time this stupid woman entered traffic from the wrong side of the road, without signalling, over double lines, without giving way to oncoming traffic (me). I had to slam my breaks on to avoid her, and she GAVE ME THE FINGER. Damn bitch what's wrong with you? If a cop saw it she probably would have lost her license.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Feb 8, 2012,
I tend to hate it when people don't use their ****ing turn signal.
IF IT'S THERE, IT'S FOR A ****ING REASON.

So yes, I'm a part-time frustrated driver, guilty of the first and third image.
I don't mind other drivers going faster than me, at least they are efficient.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I'm an aggressive, albeit polite, driver. I don't drive like a dick, but I get where I need to go as quickly and as efficiently as possible, even if that means I have to tally up my casualty count at the end.
relevant
Quote by vicarious46
I put c4 on all my vehicles, jihad jeepin' bitches errday

fukken right

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Oh, I have a good retarded driver story!

My mom's car got slammed while she was making a left hand turn by some teenage girl running a red light. She actually went around a car in front of her that was already stopped. When the cop asked her why she ran it, these were her words. "I don't think I should get in trouble because I didn't realize the light was red. I was texting my friend and at the same time I dropped a CD. I couldn't see the light change."

Swear to god they were her exact words.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by SteveHouse
relevant

fukken right

Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by vicarious46

I also make sure to always carry a firearm with me with a clip long enough to shoot directly in the air, while spinning rapidly, for the full 5 seconds of killcam.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by WCPhils
Oh, I have a good retarded driver story!

My mom's car got slammed while she was making a left hand turn by some teenage girl running a red light. She actually went around a car in front of her that was already stopped. When the cop asked her why she ran it, these were her words. "I don't think I should get in trouble because I didn't realize the light was red. I was texting my friend and at the same time I dropped a CD. I couldn't see the light change."

Swear to god they were her exact words.

My girlfriend got hit from behind by a girl who was on the phone (which I don't know about where you are, but is very illegal here). The girl says "OH, I'M SO SORRY!" to which my girlfriend says "Well, you probably shouldn't have been using your phone," to which the genius girl responds, "Hey! Don't you get all preachy on me!" Umm, hello bitch! You just caused an accident because of your phone!

Quote by Scumbag1792
I've seen a girl texting while driving and she had a thing hanging from her rearview mirror that said "Don't Text and Drive". No joke. Tried to take a picture (I was the passenger so no harm there), but it didn't turn out well
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

The whole, "Let's signal whilst we're going around a corner" is absolutely baffling. Signal before you get to a corner. Why is common sense not applicable in driving?
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
One time this stupid woman entered traffic from the wrong side of the road, without signalling, over double lines, without giving way to oncoming traffic (me). I had to slam my breaks on to avoid her, and she GAVE ME THE FINGER. Damn bitch what's wrong with you? If a cop saw it she probably would have lost her license.

HATE THAT SHIT

also, *has the nerve
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i'm constantly shocked by the ignorance towards, or ignoring, traffic laws when there is a power outage. people just run through stop lights like they are green and then become furious if someone actually takes the time to treat them as four way stops, as you should.

generally just frustrated by people not recognizing that they are behind the massive and potentially dangerous machines.
Quote by SteveHouse
I also make sure to always carry a firearm with me with a clip long enough to shoot directly in the air, while spinning rapidly, for the full 5 seconds of killcam.

Haha same here, I'll run laps around their ex-tank while doing this too

Earlier on Oman I hit a jump with the little jeep right in front of a tank, flew it straight into him. Big boom
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by Geldin
I'm an aggressive, albeit polite, driver. I don't drive like a dick, but I get where I need to go as quickly and as efficiently as possible, even if that means I have to tally up my casualty count at the end.
That describes me pretty well. I will speed and I will jump lanes a lot but I always signal and I never cut people off.

I will, however, make a risky move or two if I have to.

Unfortunately, my car is back in Texas and I'll never get to drive it again. I can't get used to our cars up here. Too big.
Quote by WCPhils

One time this guy drove all the way up the lane that was closing after I had already been sitting in traffic for a good 5-10 minutes, and tried to get in front of me. I kept making it look like he could get in front of me and then speeding up to the car in front. Eventually he ran out of room and starting running into cones and stuff and had to come to a complete stop.

My dad was in the passengers seat and he turned to me and said, "good job out douche-bagging the douche-bag."

haha +1 on this one !

The other day I was driving back home on the highway when a stupid kid with his honda came from nowhere behind and start flashing his high beam to make me change lane instead of passing me. I accelerated until I was even with this semi truck and both of us slowed down at 60km/h for a good five minutes The look on his face was epic when he passed me after
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
Quote by The Madcap
Are you an asshole driver? Or are you very passive on the road?

I always thought I was a light-tempered driver. I grew up in Houston, which is a f*cking huge city. Everyone is always in a rush to go to work, and I find the people here generally drive well. I was never one to get upset while driving.

Then I moved to San Marcos, not too far from San Antonio, and Jesus I absolutely hate the drivers here. I've never gotten upset until moving out here, and that's when I realized; I'm an asshole driver.

Dude I'm from San Antonio and I personally think that San Antonio might have the worst drivers out of all of Texas! San Marcos is pretty bad too.
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
Nah I'm not an asshole driver.

There's some things I hate though:

1)Cars parked in the middle of the road without the signaling lights blinking
2)Cars that were in #1, but when I come near they start accelerating all of a sudden and change to my lane, effectively closing me.
3)Cars that are parked (with blinking lights) in the sidewalk, but when I come near (I'm on the right lane) they get in front of me

Basicly whenever a car merges right in front of my face without even signaling that they will
Quote by troyofyort
Dude I'm from San Antonio and I personally think that San Antonio might have the worst drivers out of all of Texas! San Marcos is pretty bad too.

Currently watching the Professor Brothers because your avatar is awesome.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

My grandma was in a little incident about a month ago. She was stopped at a light which soon turned green, from her story, she was a little slow starting (she's old, give her a break) and out from behind her this lady rear-ended her at like 20 mph. When my grandma got out of the car she walked over to talk to the woman. The driver did not know one word of English but kept saying "Green means go, green means go" To which grandma replied, " Well middle finger means F*ck you!" The hispanic lady just looked at her puzzled and shook her head. She didnt have insurance, so the lady gave my grandma some coupons and drove off. Luckily my grandma is filthy rich and dont need no coupons.
I'm generally intolerant of people that don't know how to drive. They're taking the lives of others into their hands when they're behind the wheel, if someone is doing something wrong, I'll let them know via beeps and/or gestures.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I've heard that Adelaide drivers are the worst in Australia. If that's the case, then my level of not giving a shit about bad drivers must be over 9000.

Though I do laugh at some of the retarded things drivers do.
Quote by The Madcap

The exact same thing happened to me when I went from Dallas to Columbia. Everyones so damn slow and I'm the asshole always trying to get ahead of everyone, but in Dallas, I'm pretty mild. But whatever, I'm a product of my environment
Quote by troyofyort

You've clearly never been to Dallas
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by jetfuel495
Best thread title.

And as much as I hated it sometimes, I miss driving in Houston. 59 was a breeze, 45 was a little more of a challenge. Everyone was aware that everyone on 45 was an asshole, so they'd preemptively drive a little more aggressively. Trying to make it past downtown on 45 without going below 65 was something I'd always try to do out of fun.
Yeah, once your start getting outside the urban areas of houston like on 610 or 290, the drivers decline in quality. They aren't like San Antonio drivers who are just slow (both in speed and intelligence). They seem more drunk than anything.
I don't live in a big city, so the only people I hate are the ones described by the first picture Madcap posted.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
As a central Oklahoman, Dallas traffic does this to me

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I don't get too fussed...

except one thing:

when you fucking cut me off or don't give me any space after I've given a VERY clear intention to turn onto your lane, I follow you home and burn your house down. Cunt.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2