my friend experienced this just a few hours ago, and told me about it at work, has anyone here experienced this? if anyone has a Kinect would you be willing to ghost hunt for us, and bring us some results?

what do you think Pit? malfunction or evidence of the spirit realm?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
What?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
What?

i'm not gonna post any links so i don't get accused of advertising. google the thread title.

Sounds like nightmare inducement thread material to me...
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
if its in the infra red calibration, its not a ghost, its a heat signature residue thats left when someone moves quickly. your friend is trolling.
Quote by Sparky-MMA
if its in the infra red calibration, its not a ghost, its a heat signature residue thats left when someone moves quickly. your friend is trolling.

the story goes:

my friends grilfriend is home alone and has been for several hours. she is playing some stupid dance game when a figure appears behind her, much taller than her, and facing away from the screen, it then turns it's head and disappears.
this was all relayed via text message, to him from her, and he told me.

I'm pretty sure its just a bug or what Sparky said. Kinect is still relatively new and has to still have a bug here and there.

But hell, you never know I guess.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by soulsablaze
I'm pretty sure its just a bug or what Sparky said. Kinect is still relatively new and has to still have a bug here and there.

But hell, you never know I guess.

i thought this same thing. but still thought it would be fun to discuss. i also wanted to see if any Pit members played dance party or whatever the **** its called.

we need to go on a ghost hunt, guys.

Quote by Harvey Swick
the story goes:

my friends grilfriend is home alone and has been for several hours. she is playing some stupid dance game when a figure appears behind her, much taller than her, and facing away from the screen, it then turns it's head and disappears.

I think that you will find nothing.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Harvey Swick
google the thread title.

I have done, and much as I would like to believe this to be true, I think it's bollocks. If you search it on youtube, the only video's you can find are of people pointing the camera at the TV and watching a "ghost" play the game. You can't see the person holding the camera, and you can never see peoples limbs etc. So to me it's obvious that it's the person holding the camera that's playing the games, just out of view of the camera.

When someone uploads a video from the kinect it'self, showing some paranormal activity, then I might start believing it.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
I have done, and much as I would like to believe this to be true, I think it's bollocks. If you search it on youtube, the only video's you can find are of people pointing the camera at the TV and watching a "ghost" play the game. You can't see the person holding the camera, and you can never see peoples limbs etc. So to me it's obvious that it's the person holding the camera that's playing the games, just out of view of the camera.

When someone uploads a video from the kinect it'self, showing some paranormal activity, then I might start believing it.

yeah the more i think about it the lamer it gets. good story though. sorry guys. i have failed you.

Wow Ghosts and spirits really like our sick dance games.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Harvey Swick
the story goes:

So much for Microsoft's campaign to promote the 360 as a family's gameconsole...
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats