TO me the mix isn't great to be perfectly honest. I'm pretty sure I can hear some clipping, mostly on the electric guitar, but also some on the vocals. It's a nice enough song, but the singing is definitely out of key at a couple of points. Also, maybe think about holding back on the guitar at a few points, it does sound a bit too busy at times. Not trying to get you down man, it's a good song, just the recording process needs some work
Feel free to give me some crit on the links in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
No problem man I appreciate the feedback. It's going to be on an album thing anyway so I really want it to sound as good as it can. I'm gonna listen to your recordings first. . Thanks for the feedback guys
Last edited by gothblade at Feb 11, 2012,
Any time mate. If you need any advice on mixing feel free to PM me. I'm pretty new to it myself but I like to think I'm learning fast
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that