Reported. This is the worst enquiry ever. For starters, it isn't an enquiry, it's only 1 question long. Besides that, the five given answers to choose from suck ass. None of them is what I do to acquire a new guitar. And what is the reason for posting it here? 0.001% of UG speaks dutch.

I hope you fail for this school subject you're doing it for. You took 2 mins of my life, I want it back now.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Feb 9, 2012,
i agree with LP_CL, at least you could have come up with more questions. You cant call this a investigation.
Guys give him a break. He told you that it was only one question in the OP. And there are a couple of dutch people on UG which could help himso it wasn't a stupid idea.

@paoelios, just filled it in. But just to be curious. Why didn't you choose for more questions? Is it just for your own information which helps you form your report? And I think it would be smart to create an english version of it so more people can help you (and to avoid annoying replies as above)
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
Last edited by Patrick89 at Feb 9, 2012,
Cool subject! But I hope you're not going to take the results, which are subjective data (people's tastes, opinions), to directly answer the question how various guitar parts influence the sound of a guitar, which is rather objective in essence (it's measurable, can be perceived, shown in a graphic etc.)
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
I thought the rules said no non-english languages...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!