Page 1 of 2
don't promote your own videos or whatever, i just want to know how many subscribers and how many video views you have

Subscribers: 250
Video views: 181,333
11 subs

Almost 20k video views. Mostly thanks to my Rebecca Black cover >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
I just do a bit of trolling there when I'm bored.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
90 subs
285,585 video views

Most of the material is HQ concert footage, in no way do I intend to exploit the artists that I film. I have a couple of "top videos" for certain songs out there in the world, so that's pretty cool. I also do some fairly interesting guitar covers, and originals too!
Musical things I do
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGuitar2112

GEAR
Ibanez RG 7421
Ibanez S470DXQM - Viking Red
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 RN
Greg Bennet Custom
Peavey Raptor I
Atomic Reactor 112 Amp
Line 6 POD HD w/ MkII Express
87 subs
277636 video views i have the second most trended video of Herman Li when thats searched
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Like eight views but that's only because the only video I uploaded was for use on gif soup.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I'm like the hipster of Youtube (My one video has 170 views), you've probably never heard of my channel.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
About 200 views, no subs
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I have 4 subscribers and 4,521 views. I wasn't expecting that many, I thought I had like 200 views or something and 1 sub.
cat
I don't have any videos up. My brother just got a high quality video camera though so I will probably put some covers up soon.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
1288922 video views
167 Subscribers

I had two popular music videos up, one of Simon & Garfunkel in Central Park (it got copyright claimed when it had about 600k-700k views, and another one of Stevie Ray Vaughan and Albert King, which is still up. And then I still had about 7 videos of me doing covers up (which weren't as popular). There's still only one video of me up playing the piano solo to Butterflies and Hurricanes.

I took all my own videos down because I just couldn't stand looking at them anymore
Youtube is having analytic problems. Somewhere up in a thousand views and a few subs

EDIT:
4 subs
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I'm about to hit 450 subs. Dunno about views off the top of my head. It's probably something like 10k.

I'm becoming well known in the community I'm part of, but that's about it.
4 Subs and 677 views. More than I expected actually
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
12 subscribers.

6,798 views? No idea where that came from, There's only 2 covers there that don't make me cringe.
The only reason I have a youtube account is so I can access "flagged" material. I haven't uploaded a video, and I mostly use it for catching live performances of bands from Coachella, Bonnaroo, etc.
23 subscribers

I only have 4 covers of prog metal songs, so it's never going to be popular I guess, even with the nude videos of me in there being an aesthetic sick kunt.
41 subs, 55,000 odd views.

Not bad actually, considering I haven't posted a new video in months. My More than a Feeling cover I did aaaaaaaaages ago has way more views than the rest for some reason, has like 15,000.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
I have about 100 views and no subscriptions. It was for CatPM
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I don't have a YouTube account.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
93 Subscribers
818, 505 views.

Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
138 subs
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I have like 7 views because I put my music up with weird babelfished finnish titles. But those 7 people got a good listen
Why do people always feel the need to capitalize the "YOU" in their thread titles? What? Do you think I can't understand that you're talking about me and not yourself?
Page 1 of 2