Hey we've recently recorded our first 3 track cd. We're all huge fans of punk rock, hardcore and heavy metal and I think that comes through in our music, but we're having trouble when asked what genre we are or to 'describe your sound' by promoters & venues etc.

Hope against Hope

If you could give us a listen and maybe let us know what you think? Probably best to listen to all 3 tracks as there's abit of variety in there even though the whole thing comes in at just under 10 mins.

If there's any UK people who put shows on here then we'd be up for playing pretty much anything anywhere in the country.

And of course if you like it a 'LIKE' would be great.

Cheers
Quote by FuzzyBear
Hey we've recently recorded our first 3 track cd. We're all huge fans of punk rock, hardcore and heavy metal...

I'm gonna guess generic metalcore.

*looks at band name*

I'm gonna guess generic metalcore

*actually listens to the music*

Yeah I was right. This is pretty standard metalcore/melodic hardcore.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Feb 9, 2012,
It's funny how you can see if people like your music by the number of plays and the number of downloads of the songs.
Quote by ChemicalFire
I'm gonna guess generic metalcore.

*looks at band name*

I'm gonna guess generic metalcore

*actually listens to the music*

Yeah I was right. This is pretty standard metalcore/melodic hardcore.

The fact that you edited that last bit from "generic metalcore" to "standard metalcore/melodic hardcore" shows me that you listened to it so cheers man, really do appreciate it.

I'm not trying to take the piss here I pretty much generally just listen to skatepunk and have no idea whats getting called what these days. The only metalcore I listen to is Shai Hulud and don't think we sound like that so wouldn't have applied that label to us. But if that's what the concensus is you've helped me out, nice one.

And regarding the plays to downloads numbers, I'm personally psyched that even 1 person would want to download tunes I've made for my own enjoyment. And as the tunes are set to play in order it looks like a decent percentage of people stick around to listen to more than one or the second 2 would have no plays...
Quote by Minicaxotinho
It's funny how you can see if people like your music by the number of plays and the number of downloads of the songs.

You seriously don't expect people to instantly like a new band, do you?