Ok so i have a gibson es-135 it has the p-90s on it, they may even be the p-100s. I was wondering if its possible to swap out the pups for something with a little more thicker sound. i have been doing a little research on some seymour duncan and dimarzio pups? any input , any of you do this? am i gonna totally mess the guitar up ? any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks all