Page 1 of 3
I still have a $100 iTunes card that came with my Macbook, and I'm just going to buy a ton of pop punk albums.

I'm going to get Handguns' Don't Bite your Tongue. But that's all I have on my list so far, what else should I look at?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
not sure about punk much. i am listening to the strokes and all the Jack White bands right now. good stuff.
Quote by COREYTAYLOR721
not sure about punk much. i am listening to the strokes and all the Jack White bands right now. good stuff.

There's just something about the energy of this new pop punk that just gets me and I love it.

man overboard, handguns, major league, the wonder years.
Although Blink is my all time favorite band, I'm looking for stuff like that ^.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Relient K's Forget And Not Slow Down, or MMHMM if you want more pop-punk (But FANSD is beautiful and amazing), Into It. Over It., Joyce Manor, The Story So Far, and The Wonder Years.
Buy some of The Swellers they are great. Especially beginning of the end again and ups and downsizing. Both great albums.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
Buy some of The Swellers they are great. Especially beginning of the end again and ups and downsizing. Both great albums.

Got it, awesome stuff.

Awesome, newest Yellowcard album is quite good too.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
I would but 10 copies of Iron Chic's multicoloured vinyls.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The Story So Far - Under Soil And Dirt
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Quote by 08L1V10N
The Story So Far - Under Soil And Dirt

I love this, suggest more stuff like this.

The Ergs! - Dork Rock Cork Rod (best pop-punk money can buy)
Lemuria - The First Collection
Sinkhole - Core Sample
Delay - ...Don't Laugh!
Mr. T Experience - Love is Dead
Sweet Baby - It's a Girl!
Crimpshrine - The Sound of a New World Being Born
Gaslight Anthem, Gaslight Anthem, and a side of Gaslight Anthem.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Junior Battles
Joyce Manor
Menzingers
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Man Overboard, Set Your Goals, The Wonder Years, Transit, Four Year Strong,
obviously you already own Blink so, other than that New Found Glory, Jimmy Eatworld, Act As One
Definitely the new Menzingers.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by punkforlife93
Sell the card and torrent all the music you want. Spend the money you would've used on two used microphones and start a garage punk band.

/winning

Torrents? Garage punk? What is this, 2008?
Quote by tr3nt
What do you get?

I only get sleepless nights alone here in my half-empty bed. What do I get? Whoa-oooh, what do I get?
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Torrents? Garage punk? What is this, 2008?

Fine, mediafire and a twinkly emo band. Anyone who uses iTunes giftcards is a damn foo
Nah use the money to illegally buy a what.cd account from someone and then start up a fledgling career as a trillwave rapper. Then you'll be on the edge of things.
Sell it online, buy drugs.

Or The Ergs!
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Feb 17, 2012,
Ten Second Epic - "Count Yourself In"
Farewell - "This Is Supposed To Be Fun, Isn't It?"
Four Year Strong - "Enemy Of The World"
Our Life Story - "I'd Rather Change Than Stay The Same"
Real Friends - "This Is Honesty" and "Everyone That Dragged You Here EP"
Set Your Goals - (Anything by these guys)
The Wonder Years - (Also anything by these guys)

Not on iTunes, but get anyway:
Over The Top - "Never A Night Alone" and "Community EP" Bandcamp
Everything sux, cool to be you and milo goes to college by Descendents.
Title fight is the only band that's making real pop punk in this shitty counter evolved genre that people are calling pop punk even though its not.

Also
The Ergs!
Face to Face
The Bouncing Souls
The Vandals
Last edited by l3p4rd at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by l3p4rd

Title fight is the only band that's making real pop punk in this shitty counter evolved genre that people are calling pop punk even though its not.

please tell me you are joking

Not hating on TF, in fact I'm wearing one of their shirts right now, but there's so much good pop punk out there right now it's ridiculous.
Quote by l3p4rd
Everything sux, cool to be you and milo goes to college by Descendents.

Also
The Ergs!
Face to Face
The Bouncing Souls
The Vandals

Yeah Im not a fan of TF.

Quote by goldmember1217
please tell me you are joking

Not hating on TF, in fact I'm wearing one of their shirts right now, but there's so much good pop punk out there right now it's ridiculous.

There is a lot of good pop punk. But the thing people are calling pop punk (ex. Man Overboard, The Wonder Years) isn't pop punk, there's nothing punk about it. Title fight you can hear the pop punk roots for sure. More in their earlier stuff.

I'm sick of people calling easycore pop punk, because bands like Four Year Strong shouldn't ever be put in the same genre as Descendents and The Bouncing Souls.

Also, to add to my previous suggestions, check out Lifetime, they're ****ing amazing.
I'm sick of people calling anything easycore. But I guess I prefer calling that-type-music easycore to pop punk, so it's w/e.

Descendents are dope. IDK, it's kinda weird, Milo Goes to College is pretty much the best punk album I've ever listened to not recorded by Jawbreaker, but everything else they've done is hit or miss. Milo and the last half or so of I Don't Want to Grow Up god-tier pop punk. Cool To Be You isn't really that good imo, but Everything Sucks is decent.

Lifetime's gr8. I like pretty much everything they've ever done, but Jersey's Best Dancers* is def the best imo.

Title Fight's above average. I like Shed more than their earlier stuff, actually.

*At first I typed "Prancers" instead of "Dancers" up there, lul.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 19, 2012,
no, im going to be different
(probably get flamed)

how about you buy some music you are not familiar with, a new style or somthing?
you never, know, you may find somthing awesome...
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by l3p4rd
There is a lot of good pop punk. But the thing people are calling pop punk (ex. Man Overboard, The Wonder Years) isn't pop punk, there's nothing punk about it. Title fight you can hear the pop punk roots for sure. More in their earlier stuff.

I'm sick of people calling easycore pop punk, because bands like Four Year Strong shouldn't ever be put in the same genre as Descendents and The Bouncing Souls.

Also, to add to my previous suggestions, check out Lifetime, they're ****ing amazing.

The Wonder Years have very punk influenced music I like Title Flight but to say they're the only good PP band out their is kind of ridiculous. No one hear has suggested Man Overboard, or Four Year Strong so...

By The Menzingers TS, and get The Upsides.
Quote by l3p4rd

Wait, you use "easycore" as a serious term?

Getaloadofdisguy
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I would buy Milo Aukerman for a day and get him to pose for IRL versions of their album covers.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Ringers.
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Page 1 of 3