Okay so about a month ago I got all this stuff and finally decided to share with you. I apologize for the picture quality, theyre from a phone.

Russian Big Muff- I got this for 75 bucks from a cosmetic dentist lol. It sounds like pure siamese dream and I love the sound it makes. But when it's off, it is the most tone sucking pedal I have ever heard in my life. I'm gonna have to get a bypass looper for this, but I think it was well worth the money because it sounds awesome. Its very bassy and isn't too harsh. Plus, not many people are using it live or anything so its mildly unique. Mine is a late 90's model.

Dunlop classic crybaby- I got this for 40 bucks off CL and really just wanted it for shits and giggles. Its not very useful to me but its alot of fun. The tone suck is very noticeable but seems to be remedied by putting my OD after it. I like it. Its kinda squeaky but I just need to grease it up I guess. I think this one is from '06.

MXR M66 Classic OD- I got it from GC for about 40 bucks and its the white GC special edition or something like that. Its pretty cool. I use it as a boost of sorts with the gain only a little over zero. It sounds pretty good, alot of mids. Its not harsh at all and has very little gain. The one thing that surprised me is that its super loud. The classic ts9 boost settings(volume all the way, gain at 0) do not work on this because it sounds like you're just doubling the volume on the amp. Well, at least its not good in the bedroom to do this.

WGS Et65 speaker- So, after hearing so much about the blue marvel sucking in my classic 30, I decided to upgrade. I thought this speaker would give me better cleans and it did, sorta. This speaker is like pure bass. It seems to be kinda mid scooped but it definitely gave me a more bouncy bottom end instead of the flabby blue marvel bass. Upon putting it in, I dropped my preamp tubes which led me to the next thing on the list.

JJ blues set from eurotubes- I had previously gone the high gain and sparkly clean route from eurtoubes and loved it. My lead channel was like pure marshall, and everytime someone said the classic 30 doesn't have enough gain I didn't understand why. Well, I got into blues since then and bought this kit. The cleans breakup alot faster and the gain channel is totally reworked. If I max out the gain now, its like having it set to 7.5 on the other set. I like these tubes, but they were radically different. Now that I have the muff for gain I don't mind though.

2x12 Cab- I also got this ragged out 2x12 for 40 bucks. The guy I bought it from said it was an old crate amp that blew so they made an open back cab out of it. It came with eminence cheap speaker that were 16 ohms each. So I put my blue marvel in it. I'm only running one speaker in it due to the impedence load but 40 bucks for something useful is no problem. I turned it upright to spread the sound more. My tone isn't changed much but the volume is definitely more spread. Overall it was a worthy investment. I have yet to take it out of my room but I'm pretty sure this thing will work wonders in an outdoor band setting.

So thats what i've been up to!
Attachments:
cab3.jpg
speaker.jpg
big muff.jpg
wah.jpg
od.jpg
Guitars:
'95 MIM black label strat
'99 MIM telecaster
'05 Squier bullet hardtail
'08 First act me501
80's Hondo II strat copy
Amp:
'94 Peavey Classic 30 w/WGS ET65 + 2x12
Effects:
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
MXR M66 Classic OD
Black Russian Big Muff
Thanks! I think it was discontinued like 2 years ago so maybe it will be vintage one day! probably not lol.
Guitars:
'95 MIM black label strat
'99 MIM telecaster
'05 Squier bullet hardtail
'08 First act me501
80's Hondo II strat copy
Amp:
'94 Peavey Classic 30 w/WGS ET65 + 2x12
Effects:
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
MXR M66 Classic OD
Black Russian Big Muff
It'll be vintage anyway, due to age, but it might not be one of those "golden" vintage things. :P
I had a Russian Big Muff quite a while back it was stolen... Got a US one now.

Anyways - good haul! HNGD!!
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.