Linky

Quote by article
A Staten Island mom is making national headlines today after suing the city of West Brighton for $900 trillion, alleging the city improperly placed her two children in foster care.

The $900 trillion figure, first reported by the New York Post, certainly is staggering and the standard response so far has been to treat the lawsuit as something of a joke, focusing on the mother's alleged mental illness.

Ogunbayo sued the city and the Administration for Children's Services (ACS), alleging that both entities violated her and her children's civil liberties by placing them in foster care in June, 2008. In her lawsuit, obtained by The Smoking Gun, Ogunbayo listed her grievances as follows:

"For causing plaintiff substantial economic hardship; for causing plaintiff substantial economic injuries; for depriving plaintiff and plaintiff children's Civil Right, 42 U.S.C. section 1983; for depriving plaintiff and plaintiff's children, the right to family integrity; for depriving plaintiff and plaintiff's children, the right to life, liberty, property and the right guaranteed by statute; for disregarding the probability of plaintiff's children, suffering emotional and mental distress."

The state alleges Ogunbayo suffers from hallucinations, refuses mental health treatment and placed her children at risk by leaving them at home for several hours each day. Two of the more specific allegations are that Ogunbayo wrote to her children's former school, insisting that the FBI and Secret Service were after her children and that their skin was becoming darker due to radiation exposure.

Yeah, the state thinks you are crazy and takes your kids, so you sue them for more money than the entire US has ever or will ever have, that's totally the way to convince them you are sane.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
Yeah, the state thinks you are crazy and takes your kids, so you sue them for more money than the entire US has ever or will ever have, that's totally the way to convince them you are sane.

So? Can't the US just take some loans?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They should pay her the full amount.

In quarters.

Delivered by air-drop through the roof of her home at midnight.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Welp, either shes the worlds biggest dumbass or soon to be the worlds richest person...
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by Kensai
So? Can't the US just take some loans?

NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by lockwolf
Welp, either shes the worlds biggest dumbass or soon to be the worlds richest person...

I'm going with biggest dumbass.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by robbo546hall
I reckon I could win her the case if I was her lawyer.

Then call her up. She's currently representing herself, which will definitely end in her not getting the money or her kids.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded

given current US money printing, 900 trillion won't be out of the question in a few years.
wtf. I live in West Brighton and I'm just heating about this now.
anyway... this bitch is wack.
FORZA CATANIA
This is how the economy crashed. It pre-emptively facepalmed so hard that it knocked itself out.

This woman clearly is just insane. I don't even think I can comprehend such an amount of money!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Cb4rabid
It's always women who try and pull this shit off.

Because a woman can always latch on to a man, ride out the shame, and appear again. No man will be able to find employment, let alone show face after pulling shit like this lol.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Go big or go home.

But most likely going home.

UNLIKE HER CHILDREN!
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

^
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Isn't that higher than the national debt?
This is why women should stay in the kitchen.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Feb 9, 2012,
Quote by Metallicuh
Isn't that higher than the national debt?
This is why women should stay in the kitchen.

It's higher than any money there ever was made.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie