Because i seem to have a hard time building up speed in order to play them.

Anyone have any hints?
First play slow. Then a little faster. Then a little faster, etc. Use a metronome. Sucks, but practice is really the only way as far as I know.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Practice it with a metronome, starting at a reasonably slow speed. Once you play it clean in that speed, bump up the speed by 8bpm, and repeat until you get to the desired speed Arpeggio you want.

Remember to not get ahead of yourself, and to make sure that your arpeggio is clean and that your technique is all good.
BEST GEAR IN THE WORLD

PRS Santana SE II with Dimarzio DP100 bridge P/up
BOSS ME-50
Fender Frontman 65r
Line 6 Pocket POD
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Start slow with a metronome then speed it up. One trick I picked up is when you start going faster, push the metronome just a bit faster then you can actually play it, that way when you slow it down to a normal speed it seems WAY easier.
Quote by maxmetalero
Practice it with a metronome, starting at a reasonably slow speed. Once you play it clean in that speed, bump up the speed by 8bpm, and repeat until you get to the desired speed Arpeggio you want.

Remember to not get ahead of yourself, and to make sure that your arpeggio is clean and that your technique is all good.

Yeah,i'm using a metronome on Garageband to help me practice,only thing is i have the sniffles today. Yesterday was really cold.
Quote by Axelfox
Yeah,i'm using a metronome on Garageband to help me practice,only thing is i have the sniffles today. Yesterday was really cold.

Well there's your problem! You can't play arpeggios when you have the sniffles, everyone knows that. Fix the sniffles = fix your playing.

Hope I could help
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Right now I'm working on don't fear the reaper. I'm practicing it on guitar pro and guitar prodigy (ipad). guitar prodigy is nice because it forces me to play it at speed. Not quite there but I'm getting better. I find it nice to have something pushing my pace.
Yeah like everybody said, practice slow with a metranome, and go up in speed slowly. Also try to play as clean and accurate as possible, the speed will naturaly build. It's a boring process, but the payoff is worth it.