Page 1 of 5
So i was reading this thread about cannabis and something struck my mind and i really want to try to understand this.

In America it seems people are very much against the use of cannabis, but at the same time it is perfectly OK to walk around with a gun. Now to me this is like.... well i just cant wrap my head around the fact you are OK with gun-use but not OK with cannabis use.

Have you ever experienced a drugged person? They harm themselves... they are probably to high or stoned to actually come and steal your wallet and when they try to hit you in the face they will hit the ground in a second.

So can someone please enlighten me on this way of thinking, seriously this is a serious topic, and i certainly dont try to make a fool out of anyone. I want to understand this.

Thanks
Well for one, America has been turning around and is beginning to accept that marijuana isn't the taboo the legislators and the media make it out to be.

However, I get what you're saying. America is backasswards. Besides, guns formed this country! America! **** yeah!
Because the only good pothead is a pothead shot dead.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
How can you be pro-life but pro-death penalty and war?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My friend died after injecting marijuana with a dirty needle, and that was after months of him stealing and mugging to get money for his fix!

that =/= harmless

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
i get what you're saying, but i'm wary of gun control, as the thought of the police being the only ones legally allowed to carry guns scares me.
Quote by RPGoof
Well for one, America has been turning around and is beginning to accept that marijuana isn't the taboo the legislators and the media make it out to be.

However, I get what you're saying. America is backasswards. Besides, guns formed this country! America! **** yeah!

We're not backward. We have the right to bear arms and pot is a drug like any other drugs.

Pot made me lazy so I quit. I don't even drink.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i get what you're saying, but i'm wary of gun control, as the thought of the police being the only ones legally allowed to carry guns scares me.

Because why?
Quote by EMGs_rule
My friend died after injecting marijuana with a dirty needle, and that was after months of him stealing and mugging to get money for his fix!

that =/= harmless

wut Injecting marijuana?

OT: The media, the constitution.
you're a stone fox
Quote by ridicilus
Because why?

wait what? i'm saying i don't want cops to be the only ones with guns.

i also do drugs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
wait what? i'm saying i don't want cops to be the only ones with guns.

i also do drugs.

Why not? I mean, they are the ones who are trained to shoot the burglar in your house... instead of you doing it and risking a sentence in jail.
Quote by EMGs_rule

that =/= harmless

I wish the media would share more light on this issue. My uncle died from intravenous weed overdose, and I miss him more and more everyday.
Quote by EMGs_rule

that =/= harmless

He didn't die from the dirty needle.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by ridicilus
Why not? I mean, they are the ones who are trained to shoot the burglar in your house... instead of you doing it and risking a sentence in jail.

Cops usually take about 20 minutes to respond to an emergency.

Also, most people I know are against public carrying of a weapon, and don't have too much of a problem with marijuana. All this coming from a pretty conservative place.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by EMGs_rule

that =/= harmless

I know that feel.
Quote by zgr0826

Also, most people I know are against public carrying of a weapon, and don't have too much of a problem with marijuana. All this coming from a pretty conservative place.

Ok ok, well it's how we are told you guys think If it aint the truth, i guess this topic will teach me

Btw, 20 minutes??? that sick! in a bad way i mean
Last edited by ridicilus at Feb 9, 2012,
Guns are good marijuana is bad. (Typical American voice)
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Guns are badass! Thats why i love living in America!

Also, i was wondering if you could own guns in Britain?
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by ridicilus
Ok ok, well it's how we are told you guys think If it aint the truth, i guess this topic will teach me

Btw, 20 minutes??? that sick! in a bad way i mean

yeah, like the other guy said. also, cops are dicks and not very friendly about pot smoking.
Quote by OldRocker
He didn't die from the dirty needle.

If he wasn't so addicted to marijuana he wouldn't have had to inject himself with it 5 times a day.

What people don't realise is that marijuana is not a "harmless" drug, it kills people everyday and needs to be kept illegal to stop kids from getting addicted.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Because they're ****ing stupid...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by K!d_MeTaL
Guns are badass! Thats why i love living in America!

Also, i was wondering if you could own guns in Britain?

Your name and sig fit your post extremely well.
you're a stone fox
Because marijuana kills your desire to shoot people, and shooting people with guns is a constitutional right.

And like most things that were put into law long, long ago in times that pertain almost zero percent to current life, it should be revised.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by zgr0826

That's a generalization. I got in a car accident once and a cop showed up 5-10 mins after calling.

Of course it wasn't an "emergency"
Quote by EMGs_rule
If he wasn't so addicted to marijuana he wouldn't have had to inject himself with it 5 times a day.

What people don't realise is that marijuana is not a "harmless" drug, it kills people everyday and needs to be kept illegal to stop kids from getting addicted.

Sure, but on the other hand. A gun in the wrong hands kills YOU and a pothead kills him/herself.
Quote by daytripper75
I think most of the population would be fine with marijuana being legalized.

It's actually only about 50%.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by ridicilus
Sure, but on the other hand. A gun in the wrong hands kills YOU and a pothead kills him/herself.

How about a gun in a potheads hand?

That stuff messes with your brain man, it can cause all kinds of paranoia and psychosis problems. They could end up turning a gun on someone else, what then?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
How about a gun in a potheads hand?

That stuff messes with your brain man, it can cause all kinds of paranoia and psychosis problems. They could end up turning a gun on someone else, what then?

I guess there's a lot more normal messed up people with guns around than there are potheads with guns, in fact i dont even think they could find their gun or have the energy to get up and look for it, seriously they are pretty harmless to others
Quote by metaldud536
That's a generalization. I got in a car accident once and a cop showed up 5-10 mins after calling.

Of course it wasn't an "emergency"

When I was in a wreck, it took them 35 minutes.

35 minutes.

Your cops must be on crack.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Guns are wrong and so is marijuana.

Legalize it and every friday and saturday when people are coming out of clubs they will all be stoned and even more vulnerable when combined with the over the top amounts of alcohol that people drink. More drugs aren't needed , booze is bad enough.
To me personally btw there are times i wouldnt mind having a gun, but then again, i guess i would have been in jail if i would have gun, there would be at least 4 people on my list at the moment.

But like in the instance of a burglar i guess you could hit him with a baseball bat and just wait till the police will come or something like that. I did that once with a shovel actually
Something tells me once marijuana is legalized, alcohol sales will drop. I know a lot of people that drink instead just because it is legal. Some of these people have DUIs and the like. I'd rather they smoke instead of drink. Helluva lot safer
Page 1 of 5