Page 1 of 2
So Pit, I'm generally a Google Chrome guy, but I'm posting this from Safari, and so far, I like it. I'm not an IE or Firefox guy, but I'm wondering if any of you know of any other browsers that are worth knowing about. Let's try to keep this civilized, I don't intend to start a browser war, just looking for other options.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
what the **** does tbh mean?

It means he is "teh butt hurt" about people having a different opinion.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Are you using Safari on a PC? Because that's almost lamer than IE. Almost.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I use Chrome, but for one no ones mentioned yet there's Opera
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
I'm leaning towards Chrome, but I'm still getting used to Safari. I figured, since there's a slight chance I might be changing browsers, I might as well look into the whole spectrum and see what there is too offer. From the looks of it, I'm probably sticking with Chrome.
Depends what I'm doing.

I have chrome open (for this, youtube etc.) and tor.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
The only one I like is Firefox. The only one that is intolerable is IE.

This. Never gotten the big deal over Chrome, honestly. I tried it out but switched back to Firefox after a few days.
There's like a million and two of them. Half of them aren't properly supported by flash, shockwave etc. I sometimes just download random ones for the entertainment factor. I do remember enjoying Opera when I used it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChamsRock
To be honest, last time I checked.

yeah, i thought that, but it never looks right half the time i see it anymore. i'm not on the up and up with all this internet lingo. just type the three words you lazy ****s.

OP: Firefox. because it's better than IE.
I don't see any IE9 love? I haven't tried it yet but apparently it's been totally revamped.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
I love Chrome, but hate that you can't stop it from trying to predict what you type into the address bar.

I don't care if people see where I've gone on my own computer, but I find it very annoying for some reason. If Chrome fixed that stupid issue, I'd use it over Firefox, which is what I currently use, and is a great browser aside from being a fcking memory vampire.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah, i thought that, but it never looks right half the time i see it anymore. i'm not on the up and up with all this internet lingo. just type the three words you lazy ****s.

OP: Firefox. because it's better than IE.

Internet Explorer is 2
Firefox
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I use Internet Explorer.

Tell me why I shouldn't.

because it sucks.

and Virtumonde. that was the straw that broke the camel's back. look it up.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I use Internet Explorer.

Tell me why I shouldn't.

Make me.
Seriously though, it doesn't deserve all the flak it gets, I just don't enjoy the arrangement as much.
From my experience Chrome and Firefox are rather similar, but I prefer the latter due to minor differences.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
just type the three words you lazy ****s.

This is an internet forum iirc so tbh I will use as many acronyms as possible tbf roflmaowpimp
D123 ftw
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by a_7_x
Internet Explorer is 2

you wanna go mother****er?

ok, you got me there. i mean there seems to be new abbreviations every day and i can't keep up with them.
Quote by a_7_x
tbh, i cba :p

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I love Chrome, but hate that you can't stop it from trying to predict what you type into the address bar.

I don't care if people see where I've gone on my own computer, but I find it very annoying for some reason. If Chrome fixed that stupid issue, I'd use it over Firefox, which is what I currently use, and is a great browser aside from being a fcking memory vampire.

I'm usually incognito and when I am it never predicts for me, and I actually wish it would.
RockMelt
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I've never liked Chrome's interface, the buttons for the tabs and stuff look too weedy for me.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, but I don't like IE either, mainly because of the layout and the way it looks.

The new version of Firefox jumps around too much for me, it's annoying. I've got an older version on Ubuntu which is nice, though.

I don't really like Opera, for similar reasons to Chrome.

Safari is really nice to use, the colours are dull which really appeals to me, and all the icons look nice.
Page 1 of 2