What is out there besides a Dean?? Gimme some help guys, I got 1000 to spend and need some serious help. I prefer mahogany body-ebony fretboard-high output pickups, either passive or active (I can change pickups easily though ) Shape really Isn't an issue. Right now all I'm really seeing is the Dean custom run ml with emg's. Help me out guys!!
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.
What's your budget? You may well be hard pressed to find a good guitar with that shorter scale (I assume that's what you want) without spending a fair bit. Maybe go for a warmoth custom? Or if you've got the money check out Caparison - some of their stuff is that standard scale with floyd and as an added bonus the Horus model has 27 frets and looks awesome.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Les Paul Axess (sp?) if you have the cash.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
The Epiphone apparition is the only one i know of for under 1000 that has 24.75 and an OFR
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Feb 10, 2012,
The ltd jh 600 ec is damn nice. Is that a missprint on the scale length of the Schecter? I didn't think they had a 24 3/4 scale guitar. I got 1000 to spend give or take 200 bucks.
Also what Jacksons have 24 3/4? I can't seem to find one.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.