So this a video from an Australian show Balls Of Steel. Its a very poorly executed rip-off of a pommy show.
Basically the contestants go out into the public and try piss people off.
This man is a small Indian racist man. He goes to a car race called Bathurst (very good race) in NSW and takes the piss out of bogans (Bogans are the scum of Australia, most come from NSW).
Just watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn9rKfWkUR8
Enjoy.
so are bogans like the Strayan equivalent of chavs or wiggers?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I don't know what Strayan is but i'm gonna guess you cant spell Australian. But No there not like chavs or wiggers there just a breed of Jobless dickheads who act all high and mighty drink beer and smoke pot all day with there pig dog wives. Bash there children, And bash anyone from another ethnic group. They're like what Americans call rednecks but worse.
Quote by mybanez
So this a video from an Australian show Balls Of Steel. Its a very poorly executed rip-off of a pommy show.
Basically the contestants go out into the public and try piss people off.
This man is a small Indian racist man. He goes to a car race called Bathurst (very good race) in NSW and takes the piss out of bogans (Bogans are the scum of Australia, most come from NSW).
Just watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn9rKfWkUR8
Enjoy.

riiiiiiiiiiight.

keep telling yourself that WA
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Feb 9, 2012,
Quote by mybanez
(Bogans are the scum of Australia, most come from NSW).

The hell kinda generalization is that?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by mybanez
I don't know what Strayan is but i'm gonna guess you cant spell Australian.

What a bumfuck retarded conclusion to make. I was making fun of their accent >.>
Quote by mybanez
But No there not like chavs or wiggers there just a breed of Jobless dickheads who act all high and mighty drink beer and smoke pot all day with there pig dog wives. Bash there children, And bash anyone from another ethnic group. They're like what Americans call rednecks but worse.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by mybanez
I don't know what Strayan is but i'm gonna guess you cant spell Australian. But No there not like chavs or wiggers there just a breed of Jobless dickheads who act all high and mighty drink beer and smoke pot all day with there pig dog wives. Bash there children, And bash anyone from another ethnic group. They're like what Americans call rednecks but worse.

WA sounds violent and angry. In NSW, bogans are pleasant drunkards that provide hilarious stories for your friends.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
i used to watch the Chaser's War on Everything. that show was pretty funny. whatever happened to it?
Bogans to Australia=Mexiacans to North America

Amidoinitrite?
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Though smaller in numbers the tribes of bogans from Western Australia are known for there violence, alcoholism and low intellect. A distinct trait of the Western Australian bogan is there long bushy beard and VB wife beater with a stain that could be anything no one really knows.
Quote by mybanez
(Bogans are the scum of Australia, most come from NSW).

That was complete rubbish. They were minding their own business and he just came over and acted like a bloody nuisance to incite a reaction. Who wouldn't be pissed off at that? If anything, he's the bogan.
West Ham United
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i used to watch the Chaser's War on Everything. that show was pretty funny. whatever happened to it?

Yeh that show was Ok. They stopped doing it because they had become to famous and it ruined all the pranks.
Quote by King Donkey

That was complete rubbish. They were minding their own business and he just came over and acted like a bloody nuisance to incite a reaction. Who wouldn't be pissed off at that? If anything, he's the bogan.

That was actually the whole point. That's the point of the show, to piss people off.
Quote by mybanez
That was actually the whole point. That's the point of the show, to piss people off.

Yeah I know, I've seen it before. I like the Annoying Devil and Neg but that was just painful to watch. That 'Just Came Out' guy is terrible as well.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Yeah I know, I've seen it before. I like the Annoying Devil and Neg but that was just painful to watch. That 'Just Came Out' guy is terrible as well.

Yeah it's a crap show i only like that Indian guy.
BTW when i said most come from NSW that's because of population. Per head i would probably go SA, V, QLD, WA, NSW. Tas and the NT don't really count. No one ever thinks of them
There's douchebags in every part of the world, there isn't much need in pointing out specific parts.
West Ham United
Stfu Ts
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by devourke
lolled @ the 'refugee camp'

What's happened to Trowzaa?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
The only funny part of that show is the game show. Also, i lolled at the guy who didn't understand what you meant by Strayan.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by strait jacket
What's happened to Trowzaa?

He was banned for calling benedicto16 (The guy who always posts links to shitty spanish videos on YT) a cunt.
Quote by devourke
He was banned for calling benedicto16 (The guy who always posts links to shitty spanish videos on YT) a cunt.

All these pizza-faced asshole teenagers around here and they perma'd one of the few consistently decent people for calling someone a cunt?
Quote by madbasslover
All these pizza-faced asshole teenagers around here and they perma'd one of the few consistently decent people for calling someone a cunt?

Add the sig petition to your sig so you can be part of the petition with your sig
Do us Brits copy shows like this? I'm not hating, just I don't know many British programs that have started abroad.

It's still pretty funny
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet
Do us Brits copy shows like this? I'm not hating, just I don't know many British programs that have started abroad.

It's still pretty funny

We started that particular show dude
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Nude girl is the only decent one on this show. The English one as per usual is way funnier than the remake.