Page 1 of 9
http://cerce.bandcamp.com/

Female fronted hardcore. Get on it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like the split better.

Her voice isn't very raw; it's more Kathleen Hanna than *singer of Punch*.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I mean, it's cool that she's adding really feminine embellishments in a male dominated genre. Even so, I think the girl from Circle Takes the Square or Punch both surpass her. They have perfect voices for their shit, but this girl's voice is just a little too high.
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 10, 2012,
It's different. That's why I like it. Also it's not trying to be overly masculine. Which is something you don't get from Punch.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Touché.

I liked the split more, just wish they had more in that vein. Vain. Idk. Jay corrected me last time I used that.
It's vain.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by jetfuel495
*vein

I'm so lost in this world. Vain was my initial way of saying it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

"In vain of..." is incorrect. "In the vein of..." is correct. Lrn2idioms.

And I agree with Collin abt the feminine voice thing. It's time we tear down the hardcore boys' club!!!
It was then that Zach Galland realized his true destiny...he would become the first male frontman in a female fronted hardcore outfit, finally ridding the genre's social imbalances and putting an end, once and for all, to the perpetuation of traditional gender roles and stereotypes.
Quote by blake1221
It was then that Zach Galland realized his true destiny...he would become the first male frontman in a female fronted hardcore outfit, finally ridding the genre's social imbalances and putting an end, once and for all, to the perpetuation of traditional gender roles and stereotypes.

i appreciate this post so much.
this band is dope. saw 'em back in December or January.

think it's kinda funny that they are touring w/ twiabp, but it is cool, I guess.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
I'm listening to the self-titled and I really like her voice, tbh. Music is tight as well.

her voice is one of my favorite parts of the band.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

aw hell yez
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by blake1221

hahahahaha

Quote by Pi!
Quite fond of Cerce. Pre-ordered their self-titled ep from Moshtache in February but it still hasn't arrived.

mines isn't here yet either, but i also ordered American Radass and i don't think that's finished yet

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

enjoying so far!

Quote by due 07
her voice is one of my favorite parts of the band.

truth

blake's first post is st00000pid
Stop it, Phils. Stand up on your own two feet and fight back at due! SHOW HIM WHAT A SPORTS FAN IS MADE OF!!!
Doesn't justify using the word
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Ok ok, sorry. Seriously

I hope you guys don't think that post to Blake was serious. I mean, I spelled "stupid" with five zeros, and I practically listen to whatever Blake tells me to when it comes to this kind of music

I respect your opinions bro
Quote by Morphogenesis26
When did he call people ******s?

I guess they're talking about in the Pit. I've never done it anywhere else. I don't know, I'm not going to deny it or anything. Just say that's it's pretty much always in a joking or ironic manner, which I see quite a few users do