I have an Ibanez GT 10 DXR combo amp, I wanted to look up the specs for it. I wanna figure out what I've got my hands on, but google isn't turning up much for me, so i was wondering if you could help me. from what i can tell it has a 1x6 speaker but that's about it, I don't know what kind of power it has or anything, so any info is appreciated
no, I believe that is just the DX there Mine is a DXR and has built in boost gain, bass mid and treble control, volume and reverb (in order from left to right)
It's still a 10 watt amp. That's why it it's called the GT10. The cheap Ss practice amps usually denote their wattage that way.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Ibanez make nice guitars and pedals but I'm yet to hear an amp from them that I'd use as anything but a doorstop.

Yes, Ippon, I know. Ibanez don't make guitars - but Fujigen make nice guitars for them.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Ibanez make nice guitars and pedals but I'm yet to hear an amp from them that I'd use as anything but a doorstop.

Yes, Ippon, I know. Ibanez don't make guitars - but Fujigen make nice guitars for them.

Not tried the TSA15H Cathbard? I'm running it through a 1x12 cab loaded with a 12" Weber light dope speaker and it sounds wonderful, really clean with a 5751 in first preamp position, and plenty of twang. Works great for the surf and garage rock stuff I do, especially with a fender spring reverb
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!
Quote by jukejointjohnny
Not tried the TSA15H Cathbard? I'm running it through a 1x12 cab loaded with a 12" Weber light dope speaker and it sounds wonderful, really clean with a 5751 in first preamp position, and plenty of twang. Works great for the surf and garage rock stuff I do, especially with a fender spring reverb

meh
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
don't mean to bring this back from the dead, but is this amp a tube or SS? if it helps and impact on it while its on causes this odd springy sort of sound.