Nope - lived in London for years, can't understand a bloody word anybody says
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Perhaps. I'm a native of south-east England and I nearly always understand British accents
West Ham United
lol no way.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
We here in Americaland assume that all Brits speak like that.

Don't you dare destroy our fantasies.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The high school I went to did soccer scholarships. On top of that the two suburbs around it have the highest percentages of English immigrants in Western Australia, maybe in all of Australia. I can mostly understand them, but every time I hear it I die a little inside, so much so, that if a girl has that accent it's an instant deal breaker for me.
Native English speaker and I can't understand anyone from the UK.

My crisp central North American accent is the cats tits.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
We all know everyone in England is secretly jealous of my mid-western American accent. Cockney bitches love it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
South African accent>Cockney accent

Don't know how that's even comparable, but hell if people are comparing Cockney to American here, this should be fine.

Now that, my friends, is a sexy accent.
British accents in general sound like people with speech impediments trying to talk.

Canadian accents are clearly the best (anywhere in between Alberta and Southern Ontario)
Cockney or cockmouth or whatever it is, is ****ing mumbly and incomprehensible. They probably call it that because it sounds like they've got a dick in their mouth whenever they say something.
The Cockney accent is Lemon, me ol' china! Just use your loaf and it'll all become ginger!

Seriously though, not hard to understand at all. You guys should hear some of the accents around here. North Side scumbags, Farmers from out west and travellers... you'll need several babelfish to decipher their shit.
Not even a native English speaker, and I understand most of it.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Cockney accents are definitely the best British accent. The best variation of english overall though is Canadians. They got it figured out.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I used to be fairly broad South London, time out of the country dampened it quite a bit. I still get called a cockney by bitches who don't know.
I can, my father's a cockney, from the old school.

How's your belly full of spots Governor?

That moggy almost got hit by that camel.
Quote by snipelfritz
Native English speaker and I can't understand anyone from the UK.

My crisp central North American accent is the cats tits.

Screw your North American accent and your cat's tits my english accent is the dog's bollocks
The first 30 seconds of this video seem relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPuBxG_HMs

I can understand it alright, but I completely and utterly hate it. The accent just sounds vulgar to me. Oddly enough, I do find myself liking Scottish accents quite a bit, so long as they aren't too thick.

And as for American accents (as an American, with a Midwest accent), my opinion ranges from neutral to extreme dislike. I hate southern and New England accents for the same reason I hate Cockney. I'm pretty neutral about the standard Midwest accent. It's extremely efficient and easy to understand, but also extremely boring.
Under the spreading chestnut tree
I sold you and you sold me-
Last edited by Al-InWonderland at Feb 10, 2012,
From the Midlands and I can pretty much always understand English accents.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Bloody southeners....
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Cockney or cockmouth or whatever it is, is ****ing mumbly and incomprehensible. They probably call it that because it sounds like they've got a dick in their mouth whenever they say something.

There is actually a place in England called Cockermouth but they don't talk like Cockneys lol
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by Al-InWonderland
The first 30 seconds of this video seem relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPuBxG_HMs

I can understand it alright, but I completely and utterly hate it. The accent just sounds vulgar to me. Oddly enough, I do find myself liking Scottish accents quite a bit, so long as they aren't too thick.

And as for American accents (as an American, with a Midwest accent), my opinion ranges from neutral to extreme dislike. I hate southern and New England accents for the same reason I hate Cockney. I'm pretty neutral about the standard Midwest accent. It's extremely efficient and easy to understand, but also extremely boring.

As a New Englander, I really want to know what my accent sound like to other people. If by "New England", you mean Boston accents, then I understand your pain. But there's more than just the MA accent in New England.
Quote by trainspotted11
We all know everyone in England is secretly jealous of my mid-western American accent. Cockney bitches love it.

Mid-west FTW! My cousin went to London and Rome this previous Summer and apparently guys swarmed to her and her friends to hear their mid-western accent.

I'm from the UK and can understand almost any from the UK except Liverpudlian and some Scottish accents
Check out my fitness blog here