Have you ever rolled out of bed early in the morning for work/school, looked at your dog or cat still sound asleep, and actually envied them for being able to live their lives being fed, pet, bathed, and well rested cus they can sleep whenever the f0ck they want?

I have
Quote by Southerndrawl
Have you ever rolled out of bed early in the morning for work/school, looked at your dog or cat still sound asleep, and actually envied them for being able to live their lives being fed, pet, bathed, and well rested cus they can sleep whenever the f0ck they want?

I have

they live 20 years tops, shit in a box, eat the same ****ing god awful processed food every day, they have barbed penises, brains the size of walnuts and a massively undeserved superiority complex.

no
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I'm jealous whenever I see a dog humping someone's leg, especially a hot girl.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.

life seems kind of pointless if all you do is eat, sleep, and shit.
Yes, but then I remember they can't really do/enjoy any of the things that make my life worth living, so I wouldn't be too quick to trade places with 'em.
They eat the same food every day, have no concept of time or any form of higher intelligence, are completely dependent on us to live AT ALL. It's not like they'd survive out in the wild longer than 3 minutes. They can't eat chocolate. They don't have opposable thumbs to jerk with. They can't see color. They don't have mouths with the shape to speak English with. You know, shit you take for granted.
Quote by btones
They eat the same food every day, have no concept of time or any form of higher intelligence, are completely dependent on us to live AT ALL. It's not like they'd survive out in the wild longer than 3 minutes. They can't eat chocolate. They don't have opposable thumbs to jerk with. They can't see color. They don't have mouths with the shape to speak English with. You know, shit you take for granted.

But they can lick their own dicks.

That outweighs pretty much all the negatives.
Eat sleep fuq, da lyfe of animal, i would like, especially all dat fuq

Dog/cat shizz in street, you clean dat up, they give you a smile...you do dat shizz and seinfeld episodez

also hot public sex