Saw it on reedit yesterday. Article looked too long for me to read so I didn't read it. I'm going to stick with my lazy option of not reading it.
What, you got a capsule that diagnoses and fixes shit that disrupts homeostasis. You think you better than me bro?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Damn that's cool. I wonder how much they cost? $100? $500? Your first-born?
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Don't they usually bring a doctor along? I mean, isn't that one of the sterotypical crew members. Doctor, Engineer, black guy, hot chick, douchey captain, hunky dude we're all supposed to be pulling for who, along with the hot chick which he bangs 3/4 of the way through the movie, is one of the few people who survives.

EDIT: Oh, and I want a hot doctor who rapes me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
^ space missions don't work like the movies lol. A token black guy is not sacrificed. The hot chick is at best a middle-aged decent-looking Indian lady that goes into flames along with the ship during reentry.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
^ space missions don't work like the movies lol. A token black guy is not sacrificed. The hot chick is at best a middle-aged decent-looking Indian lady that goes into flames along with the ship during reentry.

While the hunky guy watches in tears, raging and all, but for some reason still learns a lesson and lets go about 10 minutes later?
This is huge. I mean, really, really huge. This is like Fleming discovering penicillin huge. This is like Salk discovering the polio vaccine huge.

While I'm fairly angry at the misleading title and sensationalist bullshit you used to get me to read this thread, I'm actually glad you did.
Quote by darkstar2466

Aftermath???
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by devourke
Saw it on reedit yesterday. Article looked too long for me to read so I didn't read it. I'm going to stick with my lazy option of not reading it.

Thanks for letting us know, when you decide to read it please give us all an update, will wait patiently until you reply.
Pls respond
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Thanks for letting us know, when you decide to read it please give us all an update, will wait patiently until you reply.
Pls respond

Tl;dr
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Since y'all are wicked lazy, basically it just talks about these little capsules that reside inside the body, take analyses of what the body is taking and release the proper insulator for the body to handle. When the body reaches a certain part of space there is radiation that can deteriorate bone marrow (Which you need to recombobuate blood), the capsule would take readings and release agents to either protect or replenish the bone marrow at a faster pace. This applies to basically anything you can think of, inc. diabetes

tl;dr nanobots, therefore, aliens.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by triface
While the hunky guy watches in tears, raging and all, but for some reason still learns a lesson and lets go about 10 minutes later?

inorite. Come to think of it, has The Rock been in space yet?
Quote by Jackal58
Aftermath???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalpana_Chawla

RIP

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Sounds interesting, but the source of the article must be considered. It is not a scientific journal and I'd have to see original studies to accurate form an opinion.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor capsule!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.