Page 1 of 3
SWEET TITTIES JESUS is this ever bad
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by TheReverend724
During my freshman year of high school I played in a deathcore band called Burning the Martyr

Better than these guys.
I only listened to the part where the (fake?) Andrew WK showed up, holy shit it gets worse.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by ninja.kitty

Bad Bands gonna be Bad Bands
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ninja.kitty
And I press the replay button.

You liking the does not mean we have to.

Especially when this is a talentless uninspired mess of a band. I've heard equally generic bands that are unsigned that are better than this.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Feb 10, 2012,
Quote by ninja.kitty

I don't get it... this is basically what you're doing.

I haven't actually listened to this band yet, but I'm listening to Glassjaw at the moment.

EDIT: I had to listen to his band after Blake's post, and my God man. For what it's worth, the song title is so bad I kind of actually like the music better than it.
Last edited by TheBDanAbstract at Feb 10, 2012,
I actually like this band. This song is ridiculous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUBGPzYq0Pk

I guess this fits more in the metal forum though.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
When did generic metalcore and generic radio rock become the same thing?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't know what you mean by generic radio rock. I think this band is pretty cool. Life Is Precious is fuckin legit.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
The singing sounds like buttrock.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I actually enjoy these guys. They're nothing special in the slightest, but I like my breakdowns covered in keys, and the odd bit of really gay singing isn't enough to deter an ex-We Came as Romans fan.
We opened for these guys on their tour with BoO, Veil of Maya, Structures, etc. Really nice dudes.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
The singing shouldn't deter at all since there's very little of it.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by Magero
I actually enjoy these guys. They're nothing special in the slightest, but I like my breakdowns covered in keys, and the odd bit of really gay singing isn't enough to deter an ex-We Came as Romans fan.

Breakdowns covered in keys just reminds me of The Devil Wears Prada.
Elitism at it's finest. I'm not hurt, I just think it's funny how you think you are insulting me. I just wanted to share this band and see if other people do as well, because they are actually talented. Don't like it? IDGAF. Go back to your BTBAM :P

Quote by blake1221
Breakdowns covered in keys just reminds me of The Devil Wears Prada.

That's like saying rap reminds you of Lil' Wayne.
Quote by ninja.kitty
Elitism at it's finest. I'm not hurt, I just think it's funny how you think you are insulting me. I just wanted to share this band and see if other people do as well, because they are actually talented. Don't like it? IDGAF. Go back to your BTBAM :P

That's like saying rap reminds you of Lil' Wayne.

Besides my generic comment, which was more or less neutral, nothing can be really construed as an insult against you.

And not really, as Lil' Wayne didn't invent rap and have it mindlessly copied six years later.
Quote by blake1221
Besides my generic comment, which was more or less neutral, nothing can be really construed as an insult against you.

And not really, as Lil' Wayne didn't invent rap and have it mindlessly copied six years later.

And TDWP invented keys over a breakdown? What?
Couldn't word that in a condensed way that didn't credit TDWP as inventing it.

But you have to admit they were one of the bands to greatly increase its popularity.
Quote by blake1221
Couldn't word that in a condensed way that didn't credit TDWP as inventing it.

But you have to admit they were one of the bands to greatly increase its popularity.

I guess so. Just because there are keys in a breakdown though doesn't automatically make it TDWP. I think this band utilizes their keyboard a lot more effectively. It may be generic to you, but to me it mixes the heavy guitar parts and vocals I enjoy from bands like Whitechapel, King Conquer, etc with lead guitar parts I like from bands like Oh, Sleeper, Born Of Osiris, etc and the clean keyboard parts and vocals soaring over everything gives it some extra bonus points. This is all my opinion, I just think its lame when people come in and say "sucks" instead of elaborating on why exactly it's not their thing.
Quote by ninja.kitty
I guess so. Just because there are keys in a breakdown though doesn't automatically make it TDWP. I think this band utilizes their keyboard a lot more effectively. It may be generic to you, but to me it mixes the heavy guitar parts and vocals I enjoy from bands like Whitechapel, King Conquer, etc with lead guitar parts I like from bands like Oh, Sleeper, Born Of Osiris, etc and the clean keyboard parts and vocals soaring over everything gives it some extra bonus points. This is all my opinion, I just think its lame when people come in and say "sucks" instead of elaborating on why exactly it's not their thing.

Because it's a hodge podge of generic qualities of those bands; it's a homogenous mixture of tired ideas (some not so tired, but still not genuine) in a lack luster presentation.

The guttural vocals don't blend with the singer, it's forced. And why would I listen to these guys when BoO, Structures, whathaveyou, did it earlier or better.

No new ideas or innovations, just a melting pot.

You can keep mixing the prettiest colors of the rainbow, but you're still going to get shit brown in the end.
Quote by ninja.kitty

Well you kinda do... just saying. Or you wouldn't be defending them so much.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
On another note, I'd rather listen to BOO or Structures any day over BTM. Still doesn't make them bad, though.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by ninja.kitty

Calm down bro. Nobody's even insulting you, if there's insulting going on it's directed at the band. No need to be so smug.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Page 1 of 3