This year, I was hoping to blend in at school, and just shut the **** up and sit down instead of yelling out stupid shit and jumping up and down, but so far, I have done everything I've tried not to do. Does the pit have any advice for someone looking to not be hyper?
Last edited by reidhasguitar at Feb 10, 2012,
Hypo and hyper are not synonyms. They are, in fact, antonyms!
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

-Things you learn when not behaving as OP in school
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
TS is hypo smart.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Need advice?

Just stop acting like an idiot if you don't want to.

It all comes down to self-control. If you can't restrain yourself from acting hyperactive, well.....to bad for you.

And this comes from a guy who's chronocially hyper (mild ADHD).
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
I am, like TS, very hypo. I can't emphatize with the whole "yelling out stupid shit and jumping up and down" thing though. I don't think that's a very hypo thing to do, maybe this is due to some of your other personality traits.
However, since you're asking for advice on how not to appear hypo, you could try yelling out stupid shit and jumping up and down.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Last edited by Zeropathic at Feb 10, 2012,
Take a lunchbox full of sedatives with you.
Just chilllllll the entire day.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Just think every time you act like a fool that's another girl at your school who wont have sex with you. Because it's dead set true girls hate guys like that, I know, I was once a girl!
TS: If that is your problem, then you just need to get yourself together and not act like a 5 year old when you're being social.

You know: Acting hyper and doing lots of things just to get attention is usually a sign of insecurity.
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Quote by mybanez
Just think every time you act like a fool that's another girl at your school who wont have sex with you. Because it's dead set true girls hate guys like that, I know, I was once a girl!

There are no girls at my school, but I can't get with ones from other schools if they already know me before we meet, and all they know is I'm hyper. I'm never like that normally, but at school, I'm hyper at lunch and I feel like a small retarded child, probably has something to do with the uniform being completely unlike anything I would ever wear, and I leave my personality with my normal clothes.
If he continues to use the word "hypo" getting laid can be thrown out the window for quite some time.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
If he continues to use the word "hypo" getting laid can be thrown out the window for quite some time.

What word do you suggest I use?

EDIT:

Quote by devourke
School has only been going for like 8 days...

Goddamn you fall off the wagon fast

Only 2 at my school, something to do with the borders.
Quote by reidhasguitar
What word do you suggest I use?

Hyper. Retard.
Check out my band Disturbed
Goddammit far too many people in New Zealand

Bitches don't know the difference between hypo and hyper.

Anyway, Reid, you're what? 11 years old now? Being hyper is hardly a bad thing at that age.

But really, if you don't want to be hyper, the biggest thing is learning self control. Or coming to see my play that starts tomorrow... <_<

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
****ing hell, if this guy doesn't know the difference between hyper and hypo, he should not be a doctor.

OT: Go to a doctor about it.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
TL;DR: If TS suffered from diabetes he'd unintentionally kill himself.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm really strange in terms of how I act socially. I can go from being completely ridiculous in attempts to amuse myself and my friends, or just simply become entirely reserved and not speak at all.
West Ham United
I suggest grab a sketchbook, and learn to draw. I'm ADHD and that's pretty much the only time I can listen to someone. I can stare straight at someone, and not hear a word, but if I don't look and sketch, I hear everything, and retain it. This is how I got through class. It doesn't have to be drawing, but limiting your brain with a distraction, might help.

Anyways on with sarcastic comments people.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by King Donkey
I'm really strange in terms of how I act socially. I can go from being completely ridiculous in attempts to amuse myself and my friends, or just simply become entirely reserved and not speak at all.

Me too Im usually either of these
Bro! Ive done the same thing! I always wanted to be a "coolkid" and just sit down and say nothing. But, cant do it. Never found a solution. Just gotta at least be cool when you blurt stuff out..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by MidniteHaze
Bro! Ive done the same thing! I always wanted to be a "coolkid" and just sit down and say nothing. But, cant do it. Never found a solution. Just gotta at least be cool when you blurt stuff out..

Quote by King Donkey

I think you guys have described it better than I did.
You hypoglycemic? I got type 1 diabetes so I feel ya. Get hypos all the time at work, damn low blood sugar levels.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I read the title as "I'm a hippopotomous"

You let me down TS...

EDIT: seems im not the only one
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Feb 10, 2012,
Quote by StewieSwan
/thread
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9