Page 1 of 2
Im sitting in school right now not wanting to do a damn thing. Like **** this shit. I got a bottle at home and want to just destroy it and pick up my explorer. Anybody feel this way?
MASTODON FTW
Alcoholists probably do.

Incidentally I'm at home, making dinner, listening to Neil Young and thinking about a glass of whisky later this evening while I finish up on some course work. It's a friday night when you're old.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nope. Nobody feels like that, there must be something wrong with you.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
lushacrous' prediction: you're a high schooler, or possibly an 8th grader.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Kensai
Alcoholists probably do.

Incidentally I'm at home, making dinner, listening to Neil Young and thinking about a glass of whisky later this evening while I finish up on some course work. It's a friday night when you're old.

Quote by Kensai
Alcoholists probably do.

To be honest, Both of those sound really F*cking good
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
You're the reason our economy is shit. I blame TS.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
well, you've got a life of homelessness and busking to buy a bottle of Traveler's Club in your future.
Fractured my elbow this week, found out I'll be out of work for up to 6 weeks and will have no income, got friendzoned by the girl I adore, and I have an exam coming up at 1:50 closely followed by getting my arm in a splint.

There will be alcohol tonight.
y is everyone trolling? well unless people get very boring when they grow up :p but yes i have that all of the time. mostly i would rather listen to awesome music and drink Just got back from the pub myself
Quote by RPGoof
I skipped my last class of the day because I just wanted to go home and listen to some Linkin Park. God I'm so full of angst!

no one understands me! but Linkin Park knows what i'm going through.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I just got done with my classes for the day, now it's breakfast and beer time.

I know you jelly.

I jelly. Sitting in Chinese class right now.
Quote by RPGoof
I skipped my last class of the day because I just wanted to go home and listen to some Linkin Park. God I'm so full of angst!

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Darth_Pietrus
y is everyone trolling?

YOUMUSTBENEWHEREHONESTLYHOWiNTHE****COULDYOUNOTKNOWTHATTHEPITISWHERETHETROLSSIS.JPG

Edit: TS, you're a retard.
Last edited by FearMyLightning at Feb 10, 2012,
Quote by Rockford_rocks

I'll learn an oriental scale for you.
Quote by Kensai
Alcoholists probably do.

What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
i'm sitting in history class right now, i've got a shamrock shake waiting for me downstairs.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
MSU has Chinese classes??
cos drinking and skipping school is cool (y)

grow up, drop the angst, get a job
Gear
-Shecter Omen 6 Extreme
-Yamaha JX20SC Acoustic
-Roland : Cube 80x
Wishlist
-Mbox recording hardware
-Fender Stratocaster (American Standard)
-Boss Overdrive pedal
Yes.

1. Whiskey
2. Guitar
3. ?
4. Fame

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I wanna smoke a joint and then pick up my guitar? i wouldn't have any coordination for guitar if i drank haha :p

^ found him
I'm sat next to 4 bottles of various alcoholic beverages and 3 guitars.
Don't feel like touching or destroying any of them.

Anyone else feel this way?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Well at least you can leave the house, TS.

Totally relate, how's things in your town btw?
Shit ain't bad here cept certain areas, but my parents are paranoid and won't let me go out at all since the anniversary of last year's bollocks is coming up.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Life requires you to do crap you don't want or like to do. Some are lucky in that they do more of what they like doing than not, but they still have to do some stuff they don't want to.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Kensai
Alcoholists probably do.

Old man take a look at my life, I'm a lot like you were...

Sorry, I felt it was relevant since my evenings are much like that. I'm not old yet though.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Kensai
Alcoholists probably do.

gayass

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You don't want to be in high school? O noes!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
I'm eating an orange KitKat and I feel like destroying The Pit.

Come at me, bros.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
No, I never feel like I have to poison myself to have a good time.

Stop stealing my name
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Kensai
Alcoholists probably do.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I'll learn an oriental scale for you.

w00t. Also, WHERE'S TOWELIE?

Quote by BobDetroit
MSU has Chinese classes??

If they don't, I guess I'm getting 5 credits a semester for nothing, then.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Feb 10, 2012,
Page 1 of 2