What fingering would you use for this run. It's heavily muted so notes bleeding into each other doesn't really matter

E
B 2    5 2  4     2                                                            2 4 5
G    2         4     2  4    2   1                                1 2 4
D                          4   4    2  4 1 2    1    1 2 4
A                                             4    4  
E
One finger per fret, rolling index on 2nd fret and rolling ring finger on 4th fret in those places in the beginning with same frets on adjacent strings.
I can't really be arsed typing it all out, hope you can figure out what I mean from this short snippet
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Play it slowly and find the fingering YOU are most comfortable with, then up the tempo bit by bit until you can play it at full speed.
BEST GEAR IN THE WORLD

PRS Santana SE II with Dimarzio DP100 bridge P/up
BOSS ME-50
Fender Frontman 65r
Line 6 Pocket POD
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Quote by Shor
One finger per fret, rolling index on 2nd fret and rolling ring finger on 4th fret in those places in the beginning with same frets on adjacent strings.
I can't really be arsed typing it all out, hope you can figure out what I mean from this short snippet

Could you elaborate on 'rolling'? I'm not sure what you mean, and I've always struggled with notes that are the same fret but different strings.

e|-----------------------------------------------------------
B|-2---5-2-4---2---------------------------------------2-4-5-
G|---2-------4---2-4---2---1---------------------1-2-4-------
D|-------------------4---4---2-4-1-2---1---1-2-4-------------
A|-----------------------------------4---4-------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------

1 1 4 1 3 3 1 1 3 3 1 3 1 2 4 1 2 4 1 4 1 2 4 1 2 4 1 2 4
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by Rustee
Could you elaborate on 'rolling'? I'm not sure what you mean, and I've always struggled with notes that are the same fret but different strings.

You hold down your finger so it only frets one note, and then you make a rocking motion so it "rolls" up/down to the adjacent string, fretting the note there, and doing so will hopefully lift it enough from the other string so it mutes the note there.
Hopefully that helps a little.
If you want video of it I'm sure there are plenty on youtube. Look for videos on sweeping for beginners. Yeah I know you weren't asking about sweeping, but it's a really important technique for sweeping, so I am sure it'll be mentioned and taught in vids for that
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
If you don´t like rolls:

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------
b----------------------------------------------------------------------------
g-6--9-6-8--6-----------------------------------------------6-8-9-------
d---7-------9--7-9-4-7-4-6--4---------------------6-7-9---------------