So I've decided to move to Brighton. I'm in Edinburgh which I've had enough of and wanted a cool musical place outside London. My friends are highly reccommending it and its as expensively as Edinburgh my home town.

Any locals here? Any tips on where to stay or go, as im obviously going to holiday there first.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Feb 10, 2012,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
So I've decided to move to Brighton.

So what? SO WHAT?!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How quaint... You titled the thread after my immediate thoughts
(Invalid img)
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by zgr0826
So what? SO WHAT?!

I really hope your quoting the anti-nowhere league and not the terrible metallic cover
1972 Telecaster Custom (My Baby)
me too

I've been to both of those places too
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by THE BULGE
I really hope your quoting the anti-nowhere league and not the terrible metallic cover

Never heard of them.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Guildford is a ****ing awesome place for music. Plus it's not too far from London should you want to head into London for the occasional Camden gig or whatever.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by zgr0826
Never heard of them.

Dude, Metallic is the greatest band ever... Such classics as Master of Pupp, Enter Sand, Black, Harvester of Sorr, Nothing Else Matt, etc
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
ive actually met the ex guitarist of anti nowhere league
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Dude, Metallic is the greatest band ever... Such classics as Master of Pupp, Enter Sand, Black, Harvester of Sorr, Nothing Else Matt, etc

Not tolling any bells.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Haven't been to Brighton in a long time, but it's a nice place. yes, there are a substantial number of gays, but it actually gives the place a nice atmosphere. And I always see gear ads there, so...
Quote by JohnRegular
Haven't been to Brighton in a long time, but it's a nice place. yes, there are a substantial number of gays, but it actually gives the place a nice atmosphere. And I always see gear ads there, so...

D

Mmmmmmmmm

Geeeear
I love Brighton! I don't live there but I've been there so many times. It's beautiful! It doesn't even look like England. The town is really charming by the seafront. I love how everything there looks so fresh - the air is fresh and chilly and everything you see, it's either very bright white clouds or deep blue currents of the sea. I also love how there's that really long strong matched with loads of hotels - looks like the buildings in London but only by the sea. Romantic town!

fficial&q=Brighton+Town&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=2496l3515l0l3800l5l5l0l0l0l0l141l480l3.2l5l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=606&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48758509f6294167:0x9cc6af7a727d0ef9,Brighton+and+Hove&gl=uk&ei=oXE1T-ulKc_e8QPEiLTPAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA">fficial&q=Brighton+Town&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=2496l3515l0l3800l5l5l0l0l0l0l141l480l3.2l5l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=606&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48758509f6294167:0x9cc6af7a727d0ef9,Brighton+and+Hove&gl=uk&ei=oXE1T-ulKc_e8QPEiLTPAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBfficial&q=Brighton+Town&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=2496l3515l0l3800l5l5l0l0l0l0l141l480l3.2l5l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=606&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48758509f6294167:0x9cc6af7a727d0ef9,Brighton+and+Hove&gl=uk&ei=oXE1T-ulKc_e8QPEiLTPAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA

Quick look at Brighton ^
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I live and grew up here, and yes it is very expensive to rent a place, especially centrally. As for a great musical city you get great bands come through all the time and there are some really good promoters and clubs, but IMO there's not really much of a decent local scene due to there being so much else going on.

Also I'd advise you look into leads for work before you make a move, i don't know what you do though

If you want to ask anything else feel free