Do you guys believe first impressions are usually the right impressions?

I try not to always follow my first impression of someone because you never know who they might turn out to be as your relationship with them progresses.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Nope, not now not nevuh
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
No. I'm drunk a lot. I may not be the best person when I'm drunk. Sober, however, I'm a pretty swell guy.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic

There was going to be a poll but my internet died again. This happened the last time I made a thread that was supposed to have a poll in it.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
No need to poll...
And I usually forget first meetings with people, it's later that I go... Oh aren't you that guy who told me to take it in the ass for liking David Lee Roth? What crazy people we were
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by TooFast
No. I'm drunk a lot. I may not be the best person when I'm drunk. Sober, however, I'm a pretty swell guy.

Exactly this.
Hello we are between the buried and me, and this is colours.

Mind = Blown

That was my first impression
^^^I'm listening to BTBAM right now.
I'm getting used to the vocals.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
sometimes. if i meet someone and he tells me a story like this it's all i need to know:

"i was at this show and i felt something touch my ass. i turned around and it was a fag, so i punched him in the face" or "i used to wear a wife beater with 'white power' written on it to scare black kids at my tech school."

those are dead giveaways that i'm not going to like you.
He imagined that this was an ability he shared with most other people...They had also molded their faces according to some ideal...Maybe they imagined that their new face would better suit their personality...Or maybe they imagined that their personality would be forced to change to fit the new appearance...This is why first impressions are often correct...
I rarely get a consistent view between someone's first impression and their later interactions with me.

Quote by Crazyedd123

There was going to be a poll but my internet died again. This happened the last time I made a thread that was supposed to have a poll in it.

You can still make a poll, it's in the lower left below the make a quick reply box.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████