For the past weeks I've been playing a riff and I cant tell if its my own or a song. It goes like this.

e||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------||
B||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------||
G||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------||
D||-----5---6----5---------3--4--3--------7---8---7-------6p5-----4p3------||
A||-33---3----3-------11---1--1------55---5---5-----33-------11------------||
D||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

All the notes on the A string are palm muted. Its played with high gain and pretty quick. I think it kinda' sounds like Thunderhorse by Dethklok but I dont know. Any help here? I just wanna' know if this is a song.
Thanks for any help.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
The interval pattern you're using is in a lot of songs, but no, the riff you have isn't part of a song that I've heard.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
You're basically repeating a 7 note pattern, and those 7 notes match the main riffs of Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson, and Crazy Train (though in a different key) from Ozzy.