Page 1 of 2
I couldn't find anything like this using the searchbar.

So there's this guy I know at my school. He's a sophomore. He's also very pretentious and a downright jerk at times. We're usually alright, but from december to january after his band had a gig he kept insulting my band and claiming how his was better and more popular, and we had a gig together, where his band did not do all that well and mine did, mostly. He has since lightened the insults.

However, he's still a jerk. He puts everything that isn't his doing in a negative light, whether it be our band or other bands he claims to like and then suddenly thinks he's better than, or just certain people. I sometimes get at him, sometimes I want to punch him in the face.

Today, he made his girlfriend cry. He was incredibly mad at her because this one friend of ours sometimes hangs out with us at lunch, and she (incredibly rarely) pays more attention to him than her boyfriend. So there was no point in him getting mad.

They went and talked and are still together, but she was bawling during most of the period. She's my friend too, and I had to hold back nearly every fiber of my being from beating the living crap out of him.

Anyway, share any thoughts you have on this, or discuss and share encounters you've had with people you really just want to see get punched.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Five points from Hufflepuff.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
In on thread about white knight complaining about kid in high school on the internet. New and exciting.
Take him to one of those South American countries where dueling is legal, and shoot him straight through the heart. Then screw his girlfriend on top of his grave. Trust me, it's the only way to find true happiness.
Such beautiful and expected replies. I can't wait for college.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Quote by thePTOD
Such beautiful and expected replies. I can't wait for college.

Hey, I'm trying to help you. Don't throw it back in my face like that, or I'll make a thread about how awful you are to me.
college is worse.

either it's jocks being douches, or jocks being douches, or jocks inexplicably bawling in the hallway while i'm shitfaced and making me incredibly confused.

also hookah and hipsters and kids with an 8th grade mentality about weed/drugs
look TS there are mean stupid fucks in life and sometimes you have to deal with them. suck it up dude.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You realize a large amount of us are in college/university, right?
Have fun, Screech.

Of course I do.

At least the college I'm going to doesn't have a football team, so that cuts out football jocks. And there's over 100 people in the Harry potter club, score.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You realize a large amount of us are in college/university, right?
Have fun, Screech.

I thought he was being sarcastic about the college thing.
Quote by thePTOD
Of course I do.

At least the college I'm going to doesn't have a football team, so that cuts out football jocks. And there's over 100 people in the Harry potter club, score.

the upside of having a football team is not going to the game, finding out your college lost, and watching depressed football fans mope back to their dorms while you shout "how was the game?" and they reply "**** you" and "shut the **** up"
That was thePTOD, with the school holiday report.

And now here's Tom with the weather.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by jakesmellspoo
the upside of having a football team is not going to the game, finding out your college lost, and watching depressed football fans mope back to their dorms while you shout "how was the game?" and they reply "**** you" and "shut the **** up"

Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty fun I'm rooming with one of my friends the first year, so that will be cool.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Football games are one of the most fun things about college though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 10, 2012,
There was a drunk guy in Glasgow today who walked past us then turned around and shouted abuse at someone I was with, and then shouted "You big bullies" and walked off. Then he tried to start on someone else, and then almost walked into a cordoned off area and got in trouble with police.

This probably isn't relevant, but I've typed it now anyway
i do it all the time, whoomit. it's like, "eh, i took the time to type it, might as well post it."
Quote by thePTOD
And there's over 100 people in the Harry potter club, score.

I'm afraid even college won't get you laid friend
Sounds like high-school drama to me.

So the guy's an asshole. Either squash him down, or move on and let it go. Can't get a rectum pinch every time you see an asshole in the world, or you'll never take a dump until the day you die.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by technicolour
at first I was like:

but then I left

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by thePTOD
Of course I do.

Seriously, it won't get any better in college.

If it's not the jocks that are assholes, it'll be that kid who can recite the first 100 pages of the first Harry Potter book.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Whoop his ass.

You're still in high school and can get away with it.

edit: Oh, college.

Fuck his girlfriend, that's what I do.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Feb 10, 2012,
Polywhirl!
Quote by askrere
Why do so many guitarists and drummers come here to ask help for their bass players?? Are we that shy in the wild?

Use bait!

Bass player looks nervous!

Use safari ball!

... ... ... !

bass player got away...
Quote by thePTOD
He puts everything that isn't his doing in a negative light...

I secretly do this in my head (not explicitly) to so many people/categories. I'm a bad person

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
That guy sounds like a jerk. Why is that girl still with him?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Trizek

Because girls in high school are stupid.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by Trizek

girls like dicks?
Quote by Buck's Student
Some guys do too.

i don't believe in homosexuality. as in, they don't physically exist.
Quote by Buck's Student
Some guys do too.

That is a very relevant point. I know at least 5 users that fall into this category.
One time I saw a girl almost get hit by a truck, but I pulled her out of the way just in time.

After she thanked me I told her "I've been protecting you for quite some time. Your son is very important to the human race"
To which she replied "I don't have a son".
"You will" I said with a wink, and then walked away.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
college is worse.

either it's jocks being douches, or jocks being douches, or jocks inexplicably bawling in the hallway while i'm shitfaced and making me incredibly confused.

also hookah and hipsters and kids with an 8th grade mentality about weed/drugs

UH OH COOL KID ALERT.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Page 1 of 2