Poll: ain't it funny?
Poll Options
View poll results: ain't it funny?
why? 'cause f*ck america :finger:
54 23%
yup, euros constantly shit on us but I bet they love all their american shows and music :haha:
18 8%
i'm american and I hate america; you lose OP :confus:
18 8%
the whole world is obsessed with america? you're a real smug f*ck, you know that OP :rolleyes:
35 15%
it's not surprising everyone wants to be like us. just let these silly guys think their superior :)
16 7%
huh? most people outside the states couldn't give two f*cks about you yanks :D
37 16%
i'm personally disgusted with how americanized everything is :puke:
28 12%
trying to start an east-coast west-coast war? did we learn nothing from biggie and tupac? :cry:
27 12%
Voters: 233.
Page 1 of 6
they're somehow 'above' america, like they're better than america, yet in my observations, europeans are more obsessed with american culture than the rest of the world is. but let's be honest here, the whole world is obsessed with american culture, so i'm not just singling out europeans here, its just the euro posters on this forum (and every other forum i've seen) constantly shit on america, so its kinda funny to me
It's cause America sucks.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Oh it's this shit again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's because our (USA's) media covers the living daylights out of things like ****ing Kim Kardashian.

Sorta makes it look like everyone loves them. I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO DOES!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by killjoy_bentley
they're somehow 'above' america, like they're better than america, yet in my observations, europeans are more obsessed with american culture than the rest of the world is. but let's be honest here, the whole world is obsessed with american culture, so i'm not just singling out europeans here, its just the euro posters on this forum (and every other forum i've seen) constantly shit on america, so its kinda funny to me

Dat font....
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Quote by Dreadnought
The age-old conflict

I thought that was us vs them?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I can't speak for Europe, but Canada certainly isn't "obsessed" with your culture. Stop ramming it down our throats so we can embrace our own.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I've noticed it more in Canadians. They're all like "ooh we got better health care eh"

Well we are above you...

French canadians are the worst.
Quote by killjoy_bentley

Its because we tend to be bigger and our government has issues and people tend to focus on who ever is causing the most noise. Only problem i have is when people say they hate America but really are talking about our politics/government etc, because lately the American people arent exactly clapping at our government but instead secretly wishing someone would invade us but only destroy our government and leave us in peace.
nobody gives a fuck TS, nothing really matters, as anyone can see.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I can't speak for Europe, but Canada certainly isn't "obsessed" with your culture. Stop ramming it down our throats so we can embrace our own.

says the guy coming from f*cking TORONTO. the most americanized city outside of america.

great city by the way
Quote by Jackal58
I thought that was us vs them?

Europeans are always "them". They're weird/hairy/smelly
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by killjoy_bentley
says the guy coming from f*cking TORONTO. the most americanized city outside of america.

great city by the way

Well that's about it eh, better health care eh. As far as I'm concerned that's the only difference between America and Canada eh.
New Zealand's the best. The rest of the world sucks.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Dreadnought
Europeans are always "them". They're weird/hairy/smelly

And they say things like "zed!"

Quote by Thrashtastic15

>canadian culture
Last edited by btones at Feb 10, 2012,
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Take Beiber and Avril back then.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Well that's about it eh, better health care eh. As far as I'm concerned that's the only difference between America and Canada eh.

You really don't know what you're doing, eh bud?

^fuck that we don't want them
Quote by Alex Vik
Take Beiber and Avril back then.

Avril? who even gives a **** about her anymore?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Avril? who even gives a **** about her anymore?

I dunno, but she was the only other canadian I could think of that I had a mild distaste for, and didn't want my post to just be "olololol beiber" >_>
Quote by Alex Vik
I dunno, but she was the only other canadian I could think of that I had a mild distaste for, and didn't want my post to just be "olololol beiber" >_>

Celine Dion.
Quote by Alex Vik

Celine Dion?

^dammit!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You really don't know what you're doing, eh bud?

^fuck that we don't want them

Well that's about it eh. Sorry I don't know of any other way to mock Canadians.
Quote by Harvey Swick
nobody gives a fuck TS, nothing really matters, as anyone can see.

Dat Queen
Quote by FearMyLightning

My brain hurts

there's nothing wrong with Canada really. they made the Dayglo Abortions and the Mother****ing Browns, after all.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
the whole world is obsessed with american culture

Or maybe you are obsessed with believing that the whole world is obsessed with american culture, which is, by the way, not true.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.